Stadium Expansion

That photo Landlord posted was from what year?

I see some blank spaces in the upper deck. It calls into question the truthfulness about our "sellout streak".

Just wondering.

A sellout is different from people showing up, we could sell every single ticket and have not one person show up and the game would still be "sold out"

Our sellout steak will never end, no matter what, boosters and big businesses will continue to buy the tickets it they are ever in jeopardy. The demand is too high. We could have expanded to 120,000 and still do just fine.

I see some blank spaces in the upper deck. It calls into question the truthfulness about our "sellout streak".

Just wondering.

We need to expand upon this thought.

Already been addressed. Sellouts are not the same as attendance. In other words, there may have been no shows accounting for the empty corners. It may have been late in the game and people had left. Or as in the case with the student section, it may have been that they really squeezed in and that left some open spaces.

Just wondering.

Already been addressed. Sellouts are not the same as attendance. In other words, there may have been no shows accounting for the empty corners. It may have been late in the game and people had left. Or as in the case with the student section, it may have been that they really squeezed in and that left some open spaces.

Can we get someone else to explain this better. I woukd like an outline and perhaps a graph of some kind.

Just wondering.

Can we get someone else to explain this better. I woukd like an outline and perhaps a graph of some kind.

Women!

Nag nag nag, they always bloody nag.

Just wondering.

I agree, it has not been properly explained ever.

The selloust questions are absolute garbage. It's common sense. When the UNIVERSITY sells out of tickets, that's called a sellout. It doesnt matter if all 85000 tickets wind up on stub hub. And yes, our sellout streak may be the most manipulated streaks in sports. It is the one prize jewel streak this program has left. I agree with Blackshirt007, that our boosters in fact would make sure the streak would stay in tact regardless of the size of expansion. My employer is a decent booster, has 6 sets of tickets throughout the stadium, is in the process of getting more.

Even as manipulated as it is, it can not be questioned with any sort of legitimacy because even during the disaster years of 2002, 2004 and 2007, the place was full for each home game. Even against a mediocre to bad 1-AA team in Idaho St, the place was full. Yes the demand is still there. I dont see how any amount of common sense can allow for any question of this record.