Stadium Expansion

*** QUESTION ***

I've run into one of the East Stadium workers over the past few weeks, and he's expressed interest in our pictures here. I've given him HuskerBoard's address, but if he wants to see the pictures he's going to have to sort through 30 pages of photos and conversation to see them. We can either leave this thread as is and he'll just have to sift through, or I can migrate the photo posts into another thread for easier viewing. That thread would be locked and would only hold pics. Conversation would go on in this thread.

I'm looking for feedback on the new thread idea.

*** QUESTION ***

I've run into one of the East Stadium workers over the past few weeks, and he's expressed interest in our pictures here. I've given him HuskerBoard's address, but if he wants to see the pictures he's going to have to sort through 30 pages of photos and conversation to see them. We can either leave this thread as is and he'll just have to sift through, or I can migrate the photo posts into another thread for easier viewing. That thread would be locked and would only hold pics. Conversation would go on in this thread.

I think that is a great idea.

I've gone back to the start multiple times to find early drawings/construction pics and it is a painfully slow process. I'd take all media though, Knapp. All videos of the project, all concept drawings, and of course all photos.

*** QUESTION ***

I think that is a great idea.

I've gone back to the start multiple times to find early drawings/construction pics and it is a painfully slow process. I'd take all media though, Knapp. All videos of the project, all concept drawings, and of course all photos.

Definitely will do that if there's a reasonable consensus. I might even try to rearrange some of it a bit so the initial plans and stuff are up top.

• Fire 2

Can you copy the pictures instead of cutting them out of this thread to put them in the new one? It would keep the integrity of this thread and at the same time create an area that is easy to view the pictures.

Also, you may want to create two threads. One for the BB arena and one for the stadium.

Thanks.

I was just going to post something like this +1

The difficulty with copying the pictures is that I would have to create new posts for them, and in the case of corncraze's or Landlord's pics, they'd no longer be the ones who posted them, it would look like I did. That's why it's easier to move the posts to another thread lock, stock and barrel.

The difficulty with copying the pictures is that I would have to create new posts for them, and in the case of corncraze's or Landlord's pics, they'd no longer be the ones who posted them, it would look like I did. That's why it's easier to move the posts to another thread lock, stock and barrel.

Well....what the heck else do you have to do in your life?

Knapp, I'd just say take the best of the best and put them all in the first post in sequential order. I'm not necessarily looking for any credit, and I'm sure corncraze doesn't mind either, but that way we keep the thread and the discussion and have one easy stop to view them all.

• Fire 1