Stadium Expansion

From anyone going to fan day, can you please take a few pictures from what it looks like inside the stadium?

Thanks!

This is my biggest gripe this year. I can't go to Fan Day and so won't be able to get pictures from inside again. Here's hoping someone else goes!

From anyone going to fan day, can you please take a few pictures from what it looks like inside the stadium?

Thanks!

This is my biggest gripe this year. I can't go to Fan Day and so won't be able to get pictures from inside again. Here's hoping someone else goes!

I'm considering it but all I have is my phone. Do they let you go up on the bleachers?

Thanks!

I'm considering it but all I have is my phone. Do they let you go up on the bleachers?

Yep. They don't cordon off the stands at all, at least not for the last few years when I've been going. If you could get about 30 rows up in the West stadium, you should be able to get a pretty good pic of the East work.

After seeing that picture i have a question. Are they going to have to make the lights higher up or put in new ones? It looks like once it is fully up they will be overshadowed by balcony.

I was wondering if this ment they won't put the balcony until after this season is over.

Yeah, same question here. Looks like they put the lights on the front of where the general seating area is gonna go. Is this just temporary for the first couple of games? I can't imagine they would stop all the iron work now as they will need to get the cranes out of there sooner rather than later you would think.