Stadium Expansion

Just sucks that a witty comment gets as much rep as hours of work in the hot sun. Not that I need more rep - it's the principle of the thing.

I +1 all of your pic updates, for what it's worth.

Thanks, man. I live for the +1s, you know.

Ok, I repped you. And you didn't even pay me this time. Can we be friends again?

• Fire 1

Just sucks that a witty comment gets as much rep as hours of work in the hot sun. Not that I need more rep - it's the principle of the thing.

Probably the easiest way to rep-whore on this board is to go to the politard forum and start ripping on Obama. Husker nation loves that.

• Fire 1

Probably the easiest way to rep-whore on this board is to go to the politard forum and start ripping on Obama. Husker nation loves that.

i hate obama with a passion ;)

I +1 all of your pic updates, for what it's worth.

Thanks, man. I live for the +1s, you know.

Knappic, I don't necesarrily comment every time you post photos but I come here all the time looking for updates. It's appreciated.