Stadium Expansion

Wow, anyone who thinks that the crowd at Husker games is quiet because of the video screens needs to look around at the people in the seats next time they are at the game.

I never said the screens were the only reason or even the biggest reason. The blue-hairs are definitely a huge cause as well.

Someone tell me this. Why has the sound system upgrade been neglected so much? That is really the only thing I hear people complain about besides the north stadium logistics, yet it is like the AD is purposely turning the shoulder to the issue. If they would like to wait or have a plan that's fine, but at least share with the public. It is getting ridiculous year after year.

Same song and dance as before. They had a survey for ticket holders about things they wanted change or what have you and that supposedly didn't score very high on the list, so it's a not really an issue for the athletic department. But the expansion of East stadium may actually help to tunnel the sound so that it is more focused and doesn't cut in and out so much with the wind.

Wow, anyone who thinks that the crowd at Husker games is quiet because of the video screens needs to look around at the people in the seats next time they are at the game.

I never said the screens were the only reason or even the biggest reason. The blue-hairs are definitely a huge cause as well.

Yeah I know, I was just kind of playing around.

True, maybe I'm biased, but the sellout streak has to count for something. That, and the fact that there really is nothing like walking into Memorial and seeing the "Sea of Red."

what about walking into Notre Dame stadium and seeing the 'sea of red'?

tumblr_l3yrm2zwUG1qzaea0o1_500.jpg

Epic day. Epic fricking day.

And watch the video highlights. Not only did we have more fans there, but it was not even close.

The thing is, Nebraska is "different" in terms of atmosphere for games, anyone that goes to Husker games or went to Lincoln knows that.

Definitely true. It's a unique experience that probably isn't matched or topped anywhere imo.