Stadium Expansion

This better work.

b5475e68dda811e18ddc22000a1cdc05_7.jpg

a44d425cdda911e1a5a612313b0a4c95_7.jpg

3f8744deddaa11e181ca12313b027e41_7.jpg

I'm posting this from my phone so I have no idea how bad they look full size. They're 30 by 30 pixels for all I know.

Edit: I just tried to zoom in and they got all pixelated so I'll try uploading them from my computer later.

tumblr_lyl95zL6ZQ1r3ovdbo1_250.gif

Just a thought. I read that the team is gonna be practicing at night for fall camp. Will they conduct some of those in the stadium so needed the lights up ?
Both of the practice fields are lit, so I would imagine they were put up now to complete the wiring and work out any issues well before game day. And it probably fit in with the cranes schedule.

I have said for a while I think they need to add some kind of ramp to get people in and out at the top of South and North Stadium. It is a nightmare to get in and out of the higher up segments of these two stadiums.

Although I think it would be structurally impossible to actually connect all four stadiums technically but I don't think you would have to depending on what you want to accomplish. If the motivation is to make it more aesthetically pleasing and to keep the sound in I would think you could construct some kind of wrap to connect the press box (west stadium) to the north suites and then the north to the east and then if they put suites on the south they could connect the east and west to the south as well.

I have said for a while I think they need to add some kind of ramp to get people in and out at the top of South and North Stadium. It is a nightmare to get in and out of the higher up segments of these two stadiums.

Although I think it would be structurally impossible to actually connect all four stadiums technically but I don't think you would have to depending on what you want to accomplish. If the motivation is to make it more aesthetically pleasing and to keep the sound in I would think you could construct some kind of wrap to connect the press box (west stadium) to the north suites and then the north to the east and then if they put suites on the south they could connect the east and west to the south as well.

West, North, and East were connected when they did the North Stadium expansion. They are not connected via bleachers, but they are connected via the main concourse inside.