****NEBRASKA V. TEXAS GRAPHIC/POSTER CONTEST****

OK, I've cleaned up the mess. Let's keep our "posters" clean and inoffensive. This isn't Shaggy Bevo. We actually have standards of comportment, and other such novel ideas.

Sorry...I apologize for using a Leonardo DiCaprio movie.

We discussed banning you for it, but instead we decided that making you watch the movie would be punishment enough. :laughpound

what movie was it?

For some reason I thought we were talking about Gilbert Grape, but it was Catch Me If You Can. The latter is, of course, a pretty good show.

OK, I've cleaned up the mess. Let's keep our "posters" clean and inoffensive. This isn't Shaggy Bevo. We actually have standards of comportment, and other such novel ideas.

We discussed banning you for it, but instead we decided that making you watch the movie would be punishment enough. :laughpound

what movie was it?

For some reason I thought we were talking about Gilbert Grape, but it was Catch Me If You Can. The latter is, of course, a pretty good show.

i was about to say, leo does solid work, and this is how i expect the team to be walking after the tu game. they will ask if the huskers are strutting, and we will say, "in nebraska, we call it walking":

what movie was it?

Ha! Gilbert Grape was awesome. So many great lines... "Find The Duck!"..."Match in the gas tank...BOOM-BOOM!" and of course..."MAMA'S A WHALE!!!"

But yes...I used Catch Me If You Can for my movie poster re-make.

The movie that was deleted was Human Centipede. If you watch Tosh.0 you'll know what it is. If not, look it up on wikipedia

or do not. yeah, you really probably should not.

I think we should let the people decide for themselves :lol:

Did you know there's a sequel already? Yuck

Ok, back on topic :)