The T-Magic story

ZRod

The T-Magic story is that someone on RSS stole my sig :) I knew I should have put my screenname on there somewhere!

No,no, no that's the T-Magic Incident. By the way I like the floating hand and its questionable position in you sig.

No wonder T-Magic is running so fast!! Who's hand is that anyway?

tmagic.png

The T-Magic story is that someone on RSS stole my sig :) I knew I should have put my screenname on there somewhere!

No,no, no that's the T-Magic Incident. By the way I like the floating hand and its questionable position in you sig.

tmagic.png

LOl i never noticed that thats awkward......

tmagic.png

It's the hand of the nearest defender that T-Magic summoned using his magic wand to immediately give him a high five after he scored. However, the perverted hand had other ideas.

wow that was a badass story....

best part of my day so far (besides being above ground).....

really liked the part about his step mom being some samoan chick from some village... (bet those twins one day are gonna be monsters!!!!) and spending time living in da 808 state

just a great all around story thanks for sharing

:wasted:snacks:

tmagic.png

I think it is the Hand Of Suh ........ Suh probably hit T-mart once and from then on he has been just a bit faster.

Found this article through a friends facebook. Taylor's dad talks about their family, the nickname, and what Taylor means to him.

Link

couple of quotes made me wonder if he was one of the reasons our defense was so good last year.

What an incredible story. I am proud he is wearing Husker Red. It is nice to hear some background on this kid that is taking over Hukser Nation with his play.