How did you cope with todays loss?

I came to the realization that we are simply cursed against Texass. They're in our heads and we find any way we can to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. Last year, on the game winning drive (for us) we were snapping the ball at 10-15 seconds left on the clock instead of running it down, then we kick it out of bounds and give them a short field. This year, we drop TD pass after TD pass. And to think, KState, with Ron Prince at the helm beat Texass 2 years in a row.

Dear Lord, the battles we go through life,

We ask for a chance that's fair,

A chance to equal our stride,

A chance to do or dare,

If we should win, let it be by the code,

Faith and Honor held high,

If we should lose, we'll stand by the road,

And cheer as the winners go by.

DAY BY DAY, WE GET BETTER AND BETTER

THE TEAM THAT CAN'T BE BEAT, WON'T BE BEAT!

Remember how OU did the same to us through the '70s and everyone wanted TO fired.

Remember how Florida teams did it to us every year in the Orange Bowl, and everyone wanted TO fired.

Remember where we were just 3 years ago and how far we've come already.

Realize that it's ONLY one loss and we're still going to win the conference championship.

Realize that next year, we're in the Big 10, Baby! (Wait, that's kind of scary right now)

Remember how until TO won that NC against UF, NO ONE thought NU could win because we "couldn't pass."

Know that through it all, WE are one of the most respected programs in the country and everyone wants to either be like us, or, when they realize they can't, hate us.

It's just one game out of 12 or 13. So what if it's Texas. In about 2 years, it'll be the ONLY thing they can brag about because they'll in a loser conference and whining because they have no BCS relevance.

AND I know that on any given day, it's better to be Husker than a neutered cow.

GO BIG RED! HUSKERS FOREVER!

i built a new computer. nothing like a screwdriver and a purpose to make you forget life's little annoyances.

of course, when i powered by box went back to huskerboard... and now am depressed again.

brb, i'm gonna build another computer...

remembered that we still won, because when it is all said and done, we will leave that god-awful hellhole known as the big 12 for the far superior big 10. they have won the battle, but we have won the war.

also, this loss was no where near as bad as the ccg last year. we could have won, we made mistakes, they had a great gameplan, just another loss to another team, no big deal. everything is still in front of us and i think we still have a good football team.

the best way to cope is just keep looking to the future. we still have a good squad, tu called a great game, and we made mistakes. this happens. we have great challenges the next two weeks, and if we take care of ok. st., there is a playoff game for the big 12 north the week after (which i will be at, very excited).