MNC Chances

HeyBurke

Somehow the thought "snowball's chance in hell" comes to mind. Hmmm...

Really though, this has all the makings of seeing Boise St. and TCU in the MNC. Oregon will lose a game and when that happens. My money goes to Boise St./TCU in the national title. Talk about a perfect storm brewing for these two teams. Who would have thunk.

Very slim but still possible. If Oklahoma wins out and can get to #1 in the country, and we can win out and possibly get to 4-5 by the Big 12 Championship, a dominating performance in that game could propel us over an undefeated Boise or TCU. But there are still a lot of teams ahead of us.

Very slim but still possible. If Oklahoma wins out and can get to #1 in the country, and we can win out and possibly get to 4-5 by the Big 12 Championship, a dominating performance in that game could propel us over an undefeated Boise or TCU. But there are still a lot of teams ahead of us.

no. we would not get pass a one loss oregon, bama, or tOSU. they would all need two losses.

Not a chance in Jello.

I doubt we would have made it if we won out. We have played no one ranked, if we won yesterday, Missouri will fall out next week, Oklahoma State if we beat them, the only ranked team we would have playeed at seasons end is Oklahoma. I would take a one loss bama over us in a heart beat, Auburn the same. We are not on par with at least 4 SEC teams right now.

Oregon most likely goes undefeated is my guess. I doubt we beat Oklahoma, so it appears to me be a battle of Oklahoma and Oregon. But the best teams are still in the SEC and most likely will get shut out. Boise has no chance of getting in with Oregon State losing last night, Va Tech will go down, both TCU and Utah playe each other so one is going down. Strength of schedule will get both of those. We are at least a 5th or 6th pick if we win out and we have not beaten a top 15 team in how many years?"

I would forget about it and hope to god we can win one of the next two. Otherwise our season ends up in the shitter.

There is no way a team can get BLOWN OUT of the final regular season game, not even make the conference championship game and still get into the national championship game . . . . oh, wait, never mind.

:rollin I needed that...thx.

Ary you talking about LSU in 07 -- they beat UT in the SEC CCG --