Would a 11-2 season be a failure?

Say the Huskers split the next two games then win out. There is a possibility that a 6-2 conf record may not be enough to win the North this year. This is assuming that Mizzou goes 7-1 in conference. I don't know their conf schedule.

Would a 11-2 with a bowl victory be considered a disappointment (with the assumption the team does not qualify for the conf championship)?

I don't know how 11-2 can really be considered a disappointment.

I do know that this season, for me, has been less fun to follow than years past - just the way it is playing out, not so much performance on the field. But in time, we would look back to a 11-2 season and consider it pretty dang good.

No it doesnt. Every game on the schedule is winnable. Going to the CCG and losing isnt coming to satisfy me either.

A Big 12 championship is only way I'll be satisfied. We were so close so not making the CCG would be a huge dissapointment in my eyes.

At Nebraska we play for Championships, not 9 win seasons.

Yes. Not winning the north would be a disappointment. We would have failed to meet our goals.

That doesn't mean you go on a coach firing rampage. We had plenty of seasons in the Big 8 that were made disappointing just because of one loss to OU. The Texas game was a huge part of our season, as are winning the north and the conference championship. Those are our goals.

Yes. Not winning the north would be a disappointment. We would have failed to meet our goals.

That doesn't mean you go on a coach firing rampage. We had plenty of seasons in the Big 8 that were made disappointing just because of one loss to OU. The Texas game was a huge part of our season, as are winning the north and the conference championship. Those are our goals.

Not winning the north would be devastating to me. Theirs is no excuse for us to win it this year. I have feeling Mizzou is gonna start to go down bigtime after this weekend. Remember after we beat them last year, granted that was early in the season, but they kinda came apart at the end of the year.

I think if we dont win the north. Then Bo needs start looking at his staff and seeing what can improved on.

Think you will run the table to the CCG -- then who know -- look what you did with Texas last year -- did not think you would hold Texas to 13 points -- Your next big test will be OU -- Looked at the Tigers schedule -- it is weak but so is NU but you play like you should I think NU makes it to CCG

11-2 would not be a failure in my eyes, its progression. THis is only half way through the staffs third year. WE are getting better every game and every year. Bo has us in the right direction, i am confident in this.

TO took time to build his legend, and we will do the same for Bo.

GBR, id hate to be wearing orange and black this week.