Oklahoma vs Missouri

I have always been cheering for OU I think the only way we sneak back into the NC conversation is by beating the #1 team in the CCG. However I would love to have Mizzou comming in ranked high, we seem to play alot better when we are the underdog. As much as Mizzou win will just drive more and more trolls here (just watch it will start tomorrow) I think Mizzou comming in as a top 10 team will get the best performance out of the Huskers

We need to win the North. Missouri has no conf losses; we have 1.

I'm rooting for OU.

If Mizzou loses to OU and then us, the North is ours to lose.

We have to beat Mizzou either way. Maybe if Mizzou wins tonight, they'll come in to Lincoln with a little more on their minds than just the Nebraska game. And our guys can be the underdog and feed off of that.

If missouri beats OU we are in trouble. We beat them next week and we still have to win-out or missou wins the north. Bottom-line is we must win next saturday to have a chance because the way they're playing right now...who is going to beat them? The rest of their schedule is cake with ISU, KU, KSU and TT left.

I realize that Mizzou looks like their about to win this game, but an undefeated Oklahoma team #1 ranking is the best chance we have to get in to the National Championship game as a one loss team. Voters are all about what happens now. If Oklahoma loses tonight even if we beat Mizzou and win out the rest of the regular schedule that Big 12 Title game will have lost some luster and probably lose a few votes in the polls.

I'm having trouble understanding all of the posts saying "we need Missouri to lose so it's easy for us to win the Big 12 Championship. We'll have to win out if they win!!111oneoneone"

I mean, do we really deserve to play for the Big 12 Championship if we don't win out? Not really. I want us to win out and if we beat Missouri I fully expect us to win out.