What would you like to see on Offense next week

I would like to see the same gameplan that we had this week, throw the ball on first to keep them off balanced but at the same time I would like to see more runs out of a power formation. Or zone read with a blocker in front either Rex or helu blocking with both in the backfield. Something else that wokeed earlier in the year is running the reverse with either Niles or Marlowe. I know everyone on here is worried whenever Niles touches the ball but he is still our biggest playmaker on Offense. We all saw his speed on the Kickoff return. I think he def got some confidence back today and thats good for us.

Taylor Martinez is our biggest playmaker on offense.

Basically I just want him to mature, and our offense will be fine for the next few years. He showed yesterday he has the potential to be a true dual threat.

I agree about seeing his potential, it was nice seeing him get his feet under himself in the pocket and checking down to receivers and going through the progression of all of his receivers.

Basically I just want him to mature, and our offense will be fine for the next few years. He showed yesterday he has the potential to be a true dual threat.

I agree about seeing his potential, it was nice seeing him get his feet under himself in the pocket and checking down to receivers and going through the progression of all of his receivers.

Haha whoops, I thought you were asking about next year, not next week.

I just want us to remain balanced like we did this week. Whatever the coached did to coach up the receivers..... DO THAT. They had a great game.

I loved the play action out of the zone read look. That will open it up for Martinez, Helu, and Burkhead to run. We got to keep this Tiger defense off balanced.

More of the same from yesterday, but I would like to see longer drives. If we keep Missery off of the field they won't be able to score points unless we make a huge mistake and throw an INT for 6 or a fumble that gives them a short field. We really threw the nation off yesterday by throwing for over 300 yards. Nobody thought Martinez could do that, including alot of Husker fans. Now Missery doesn't know what to expect and they have to respect his arm, that's HUGE and will help balance things out.

Very happy with yesterdays game compared to last weeks as far as play calling. What I would really like to see is more roll out's for Martinez. The few times we've rolled the pockout out Martinez we've gained big yards, a few of those long gains have been called back by penalty. I would love to see more roll outs. Get Martinez out into space giving him the option to throw or run.

Very happy with yesterdays game compared to last weeks as far as play calling. What I would really like to see is more roll out's for Martinez. The few times we've rolled the pockout out Martinez we've gained big yards, a few of those long gains have been called back by penalty. I would love to see more roll outs. Get Martinez out into space giving him the option to throw or run.

Agree 100%. Those defensive ends will be exhausted chasing around Martinez all day.

not to be a "debbie downer", but he was pitching the ball against the 114th rated pass defense in the nation......BUT...it was good to see him settle in and plant his feet and make some good throws, touch passes in the zone were good throws, good as they can get.

I could careless if our Offense score 13 points.. I want to see our Defense step up and stop someone....

damn straight skippy, stringing together some 3 and outs has been somewhat of a pipe dream so far.....we sure haven't heard crick's number called much either.......confirms how dominate Suh really was, all by himself!