Mizzou fan coming to Lincoln this weekend

Hey guys. I'm a Mizzou fan coming to Lincoln for the first time. Looking for a place to go after the game. A place with a good atmosphere, good food, cold beer. I've heard the of the Water Hole. I think that's what it's called. Heard the wings are awesome.

Thanks for any responses.

Looking forward to a great game this weekend.

Watering Hole is alright time. I think its a little bit of an older crowd in their, atleast when i go in.

Other things.

Before and after game stuff--

Do the Dock at Embassy Suites-- Outside beer garden with band cheerleaders/wiener launcher.

Red 9-- a little bit South of stadium-- pretty much same thing at the embassey but never been.

other bars on O street Woody's, Duffys,Brothers,Main Street,Iguanas. Alot of bars.

Down in haymarket-just southwest of the stadium- theirs some bar and grills decent places to eat.

Buzzards Billys,Brewsky's,Jacks, Brix and Stones(new place), of those 4 prob Buzzard Billy's has the best food, cool looking place.

Hey guys. I'm a Mizzou fan coming to Lincoln for the first time. Looking for a place to go after the game. A place with a good atmosphere, good food, cold beer. I've heard the of the Water Hole. I think that's what it's called. Heard the wings are awesome.

Thanks for any responses.

Looking forward to a great game this weekend.

Yeah the wings are good.

Please don't come to the game. I hate that we have to treat mizzou fans nice when they come to our place and MOST of the mizzou fans are complete asses to us when we go to columbia.

Anyway,if you are an actual respectful tiger fan you might want to try the cajun place in the haymarket called Buzzard Billy's.