Just When You Thought Missouri Couldn't Get More Classless

HUSKERCR

I was expecting an article full of venom, but about what I would expect from someone with an MU slant on the events. I agree with his comments about Gabbert not committing to chaos. If I were him, I probably would have gone elsewhere given the circumstances. I think he de-emphasizes the ineffectiveness of Freeman/Gabbert against NU for the sake of fitting his point. I bet it bugs both of those guys that they never beat NU, but I am sure Freeman sleeps easy in his bed of cash.

glad to know one person reps the entire fan base....i will keep that in mind next time i come across the next tool nebreaska fan :facepalm:

No kidding. The dude is "shock jock" writer for a St. Louis newspaper and didn't even attend Mizzou. Hell, he's from Maryland.

LOL!!!

Don't think Bernie is representative of the Tiger Nation?

Check out the Tigerboard. It's full of BM's.

Just like you two.

glad to know one person reps the entire fan base....i will keep that in mind next time i come across the next tool nebreaska fan :facepalm:

No kidding. The dude is "shock jock" writer for a St. Louis newspaper and didn't even attend Mizzou. Hell, he's from Maryland.

LOL!!!

Just like you two.

Message Board Smack!!!

LOL!!!

Just like you two.

Message Board Smack!!!

Actually, what you quoted was a personal attack. It's been noted, and dealt with.

Personal attacks are against board rules. Period.

LOL!!!

Just like you two.

Whoa... way out of line, Fro Daddy is a respectable poster on this board, been here for a long time and is a long time MU fan (not just a bandwagon fan since 07) and Tigernuts has been very respectful and not talked sh&%, just straight up football talk, so no reason to insult them. Your making husker nation look bad

I thought the end of the article was quite funny:

"There are few things more pathetic than adult-male fanboys of a college program (any program) who tie their self-esteem to the exploits of teenage football players and where those teens decide to play football. It's creepy."

This guy's credibility went right out the door with this statement. Everyone knows he did the same dang thing with Mizzou... until they lost, and naturally, it's ok to pretend he was never on the bandwagon. What kind of statement is this, coming from a guy who makes his living off of those same teenage football players? :facepalm:

I thought the end of the article was quite funny:

"There are few things more pathetic than adult-male fanboys of a college program (any program) who tie their self-esteem to the exploits of teenage football players and where those teens decide to play football. It's creepy."

This guy's credibility went right out the door with this statement. Everyone knows he did the same dang thing with Mizzou... until they lost, and naturally, it's ok to pretend he was never on the bandwagon. What kind of statement is this, coming from a guy who makes his living off of those same teenage football players? :facepalm:

The guy is a hack, plain and simple. Everyone in Missouri knows it, too. He made some good points, but he can't resist getting his jabs in. And, frankly, if you look at his history, he's been highly critical of MU over last few years.