The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Another honor was awarded to Suh last night. 2010 NFL Alumni Defensive Lineman of the Year.

Dallas, Tx - Winners of the 2010 NFL Alumni Player of the Year Awards were announced Friday evening at the 29th annual NFL Alumni Player of the Year Awards show held at historic Union Station in Dallas. The star-studded event was emceed by legendary ‘NFL on CBS’ and EA Sports Madden 2010 announcer Gus Johnson. Selected by a majority vote of alumni, each recipient received his award from a former player and television or big screen celebrity. Celebrities taking part in the Awards Show were Alec Baldwin, Stephen Baldwin, Vivica Fox, Regina King and Tracy Morgan.

Continue Reading

Ndamukong Suh’s great rookie season earned him a nice bump in pay next year.

Suh, the defensive rookie of the year, and Pro Bowl receiver Calvin Johnson were among 46 players listed on the Web site macsfootballblog.com as having triggered changes in their base salaries for the 2011 season.

Suh, who was due to make $405,000 in base salary next year, is now due $1.405 million. Johnson actually saw his 2011 base salary decrease from just over $10.45 million to $8.875 million. His base salary in 2012, however, jumps from just under $12.425 million to $14 million, the same $1.575 million or so it goes down next year.

Continue Reading

Ndamukong Suh’s great rookie season earned him a nice bump in pay next year.

Suh, the defensive rookie of the year, and Pro Bowl receiver Calvin Johnson were among 46 players listed on the Web site macsfootballblog.com as having triggered changes in their base salaries for the 2011 season.

Suh, who was due to make $405,000 in base salary next year, is now due $1.405 million. Johnson actually saw his 2011 base salary decrease from just over $10.45 million to $8.875 million. His base salary in 2012, however, jumps from just under $12.425 million to $14 million, the same $1.575 million or so it goes down next year.

Continue Reading

He's still underpaid.

• 4 weeks later...

getcha some Suh.

Suh Calls Out Bears O-line

I don't really see how that's smack talk.

its not, really, i guess. at least in my book. but I can see how it can be taken either way. Its very diplomatic, much like his 16-0 quote for next year-he never guaranteed it, but laid it out as that there is no reason they cant win every matchup on their schedule.

While he is calling out something the rest of the league already knows as far as the bears o-line(and Cutler is probably happy he is)...he is still saying that the 'old guys' on their line suck and that they dont prevent much of a challenge. Really isnt much getting around that.

• 4 weeks later...

getcha some Suh.

Suh Calls Out Bears O-line

I don't really see how that's smack talk.

It's not. I think whoever wrote the headline for that piece was just trying to stir something up and grab attention for his article. To me, it's just one player providing an honest critique of another team.

Anyone notice the new update to Madden, when Suh gets a sack the crowd screams SUUUUUUUUUH !

You mean in Madden 11, right? I don't have the game, so if anybody could provide an in-game shot of this I would greatly appreciate it.

• Fire 1