The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Both interviews were pretty similar, talked about how busy he was this summer with subway, gumball rally, working with ubisoft, etc. They also talked about nick names for the lions defense said he like silver crush and the roarsome foursome.

On the lions they cover his thoughts on Nick Fairley; he said he'd be willing to take him under his wing and work side by side with him and hopes he can start fresh and change the idea that people think he's lazy. Also said by the end of the year he expects him to be a great editions to their line. Talked a lot about how he had great mentors to learn from at Nebraska with Vanden Bosch and Raiola as well as the Peter brothers. Also talked about how Nebraska helped him develop his work ethic. Suh really has a lot of respect for veterans and his elders both on the lions and from Nebraska. They also talked about his guarantee of making it to the playoffs this year and how he feels that should always be the goal. He said the believe and showed last year that they could play with anybody and even beat the super bowl champs.

Briefly talked about the chinstrap that he'll wear and concussion awareness that he's doing in the league and with youth sports. I know I missed some smaller things but those were all the main things they covered.

He's got SO much potential not just on the field but with the media and everything else, really well spoken on both programs. He seems like he could become absolutely huge in the next few years with his sponsors, the media, and philanthropy. I could even see him in a commentary roll some day, I really think the sky is the limit for him at this point.

He's got SO much potential not just on the field but with the media and everything else, really well spoken on both programs. He seems like he could become absolutely huge in the next few years with his sponsors, the media, and philanthropy. I could even see him in a commentary roll some day, I really think the sky is the limit for him at this point.

This is absolutely true. The guy is HUGE for Nebraska. We are damned lucky to have had him, and that Pelini could push the right buttons to open up his potential.

This young man is a constant sourse of pride. His high standing in the eyes of the Heisman voters, where he was picked in the NFL draft. His play as a rookie and the accolaides that came after the season was over. I believe he's one of only three defensive players to have commercials and it came during his first season not after winning the superbowl or after retirement and election to the Hall of Fame. His interviews show him to be articulate and introspective. I am just beaming with pride.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::bonesflag::throwdabones1::throwdabones1::throwdabones1::bonesflag::bonesflag::throwdabones1:

So um... I've never had any extra NFL channels before because I never cared much about the NFL, but I really want to see more Suh games. What's the cheapest possible way to see more Lions games? I think last year only 2 or 3 were televised for me.

T_O_B

:bigredn:

• 1 month later...