The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Did anyone here Jim Rome's rant on Suh a little bit ago? It was awesome.

What did he say?

He said Suh isn't dirty, he's on the line but isn't over the line. Says he plays on the line in the name of changing the culture in Detroit and should just keep doing what he's doing. Unless, of course, it costs his team a game or him a game (suspension). Talked about Suh having icon status in Detroit along the lines of Robocop, Axl Foley, Marshall Mathers, ect. lol

Said he's changing how people view the Lions, they've been a joke for a long time, but now they have a defense that people fear, a defense that pushes around the Patriots and makes Tom Brady rush his throws and knocks him off his game.

And so on and so forth. Basically Rome has a man crush on Ndamukong Suh.

Edit: my favorite part is about how he kept saying Suh isn't dirty. Dirty is going at guys knees, trying to hurt people away from the play, ect. Suh's just a guy who plays until the whistle and sometimes through the whistle in the name of changing the culture on his team.

Ndamukong Suh: I'm dirty 'when my mom tells me'

"I’m going to continue to play hard and play within the rules as I have been," Suh told CBSSports.com's Lions Rapid Reporter John Kreger. "When I'll consider myself a dirty player is when my mom tells me [i am]." LINK

Ha ha! That's awesome. QBs from other teams may start calling his mom to tattle on him.

• 4 weeks later...
Detroit Lions defense

.......points allowed.......yds allowed

2011.........2nd.........7th

2010.......19th........21st

2009.......32nd........32nd

2008.......32nd........32nd

2007.......32nd........32nd

First espn makes a good point about Suh's impact to the Lion's defense, noting the stats above. But then they call him a dirty player. Which is total bullsh#t. Fricken espn.