Man Up!

Why is it so hard to admit that ISU played to an equal level of what Nebraska had "on the field." As we know anyone can win on any given day. ISU deserves props they played well, and almost upset Nebraska again. ISU is getting turned into the right direction with Rhodes, on Saturday Iowa State played equally with Nebraska. Now let's get over being little babies and being afraid that our "little brother" played up to par with us. This game is over now on to Kansas, where we will need to keep our heads in the game during the fourth quarter.

Yeah but its different when you rub that 9-7 loss in our faces all year by making a sig and then come on and make a post bit**ing about it when it happens to your team.It's different to talk trash about Nebraska when you are a Nebraska fan but it's not acceptable when you come on a husker forum and bash Nebraska being a cyclonefan.It would of been better if Cy just didn't make this thread in the first place.Knapplc it doesn't matter whats going on in his world unrelated to football that is not an excuse to make a bit*hy post.He could of easily just kept it to himself and just talked to you through pm about the game.

Why is it so hard to admit that ISU played to an equal level of what Nebraska had "on the field." As we know anyone can win on any given day. ISU deserves props they played well, and almost upset Nebraska again. ISU is getting turned into the right direction with Rhodes, on Saturday Iowa State played equally with Nebraska. Now let's get over being little babies and being afraid that our "little brother" played up to par with us. This game is over now on to Kansas, where we will need to keep our heads in the game during the fourth quarter.

I don't hard time admitting that ISU played on an equal level with us on Saturday,I just can't say that ISU overall is on equal ground with us.

Calling Cy a troll is ridiculous. There are posters in this thread who have said worse things about the Huskers than Cy.

I said it earlier and I will say it again....

When a Husker fan talks smack about OUR team it is called constructive criticism.

When an Iowa State fan talks smack about OUR team it is called TROLLING.

Finally, there are things going on in Cy's world, unrelated to football, that are weighing on him right now. I will not disclose what Cy has told me, but I promise that you would cut him a little slack if you knew what he was going through.

Are you freakin kidding me right now? If you have personal problems going on then you should just stay away from internet forums. To bring your problems to HuskerBoard is just a joke. I really can't believe that you are sticking up for this guy Knapplc, just because its not as bad as what some HUSKER fans have done before. Thats the whole point. This guy is not a HUSKER fan and there is no reason for him to be on a HUSKER message board. Especially now that we will probably never play Ia ST ever again.

If I'm not mistaken we still won, and Cy can say whatever he wants this a DISCUSSION board.

I guess its posts like this that get you 1,300 posts in a little over 8 months...WOW. I guess I like to take the approach read more, post less.

What does that have to do with anything?

I think your being alittle harsh huskerbcs. I frequent other teams boards and discuss football with them. If you dont understand how hard this loss is for ISU then your crazy. The only team they hate with a vengence more then the huskers is the hawkeyes. Living next to a team who has alot of success and constantly being beaten buy them year after year gets old. Im sure they wanted to have the last jab in before the series was over. And that is what that post is all about. Just being upset that you lost to a fluke pass due to wind and a wounded duck throw. Cy might be a cyclone fan, and he might of been on the chain gang giving x-tra yards yesterday :) But hes been a good contributer to the board over the years. I give him some slack because being a cyclone fan, faceing beating your nemesis while becoming bowl elegible and gaining control of the big 12 north but loseing all of that in one throw has got to be heartbreaking.

When a Husker fan talks smack about OUR team it is called constructive criticism.

When an Iowa State fan talks smack about OUR team it is called TROLLING.

You were wrong earlier and you're wrong again. Posting the same thing repeatedly doesn't make you right, it makes you wrong more often. The rules that govern this board are not applied differently for Husker fans and Iowa State fans.

Finally, there are things going on in Cy's world, unrelated to football, that are weighing on him right now. I will not disclose what Cy has told me, but I promise that you would cut him a little slack if you knew what he was going through.

Are you freakin kidding me right now? If you have personal problems going on then you should just stay away from internet forums. To bring your problems to HuskerBoard is just a joke. I really can't believe that you are sticking up for this guy Knapplc, just because its not as bad as what some HUSKER fans have done before. Thats the whole point. This guy is not a HUSKER fan and there is no reason for him to be on a HUSKER message board. Especially now that we will probably never play Ia ST ever again.

This post is entirely against what makes HuskerBoard so great. We have longtime members like Cy, Fro, Killer, Jayhawk, and dozens of visitors others from other fanbases who come here regularly to talk football, not because we are like every other board out there and we'll rip into you for your differing opinions, but because we are exactly the OPPOSITE of what you just posted. We are a welcoming place, within reason, and we foster good conversation about football. Sometimes those conversations aren't glowing about the Huskers, but they're allowed to continue, within reason.

HuskerBoard fosters excellent conversation by allowing disparate opinions. You may not like those opinions and that is fine, but attack the OPINION, not the POSTER. That has always been and will always be our mantra here.

And no, I'm not freaking kidding you right now. Cy is dealing with some real-life stuff that would change your attitude, guaranteed.

While I disagree with the substance of what Cy posted, he's not a troll, he's not trolling, and he's not in even the remotest possible way causing a problem by stating his thoughts and opinions on football.

It seems to me that for whatever reason people have gone soft of skin around here when dealing with difference of opinion. And it's not just this incident. I appreciate that this board isn't a digital joke like shaggybevo, but people, grow a pair. I'm guessing this won't be the last time someone posts something you don't agree with or like hearing. Deal with it.

• Fire 1

Thanks for the sanity, Husker_x.

Another thing to consider for those calling out Cy here - if you know me and my activity on this board AT ALL, you know that I have zero tolerance for trollery. I've bagged more trolls this season than I can count, most before the board even knows they're here. If you don't know that about me, you do now.

Please keep that in mind when you read my responses in this thread. I wouldn't hesitate to ban Cy for a second if he was trolling here. Not. One. Second.