75% Martinez or Cody Green-who you got

wilber24

It all depends on what kind of day Watson is having. We didnt get to the 3rd page in the book against Istate and i dont think we even got past the cover last night. I wouldnt worry about , this staff obviously knows what theyre doing, so i'm not gonna question them not opening things up and holding stuff back. No sense in showing everything we have if we dont have to, whether its holding up for a game later this year or even into next year.

This should go well............... :lol:

Taylor, he's the man, a 75% or 80% Taylor is better than a 100% Green.

I have to agree with this statement. Green has not stepped it up a notch when given the opportunity, he is only a competent back-up, trying to not mess up too bad too keep playing time within reach.

Green, Kellog or LaTravis Washington. IMO it's stupid to put a guy out there's who's not healed to beat Kansas. I love our coaches (except for Watson) and wouldn't trade them for the world but wasn't happy to see Martinez playing. Not against Kansas anyway.

I would have gone with someone else and let Martinez heal. Hopefully by next Saturday he'll be more around 90%.

It all depends on what kind of day Watson is having. We didnt get to the 3rd page in the book against Istate and i dont think we even got past the cover last night. I wouldnt worry about , this staff obviously knows what theyre doing, so i'm not gonna question them not opening things up and holding stuff back. No sense in showing everything we have if we dont have to, whether its holding up for a game later this year or even into next year.

The book had better be wide open for this game, there is nothing to hold back for!

I'd call it a push honestly. The ankle evens out the running ability between the two. The fumbles is a wash. Throwing is a draw as well, with maybe a slight edge to Cody, with his better touch and locations with passes over 15 yards.

Let Taylor rest that wheel up this week in practice and have Barney earn that paycheck and whoop the big uglies up front into shape and go to College Station and run it right down their stadium swaying arses(by the way it is one of the coolest things in the game to witness, the swaying that is).

I think you go with Green, with the only considerations against that being: 1) Green's confidence being shot, 2) continuity with Taylor towards the end of the season, even if it means we are more limited on offense, so that Taylor doesn't get rusty/out of the loop, 3) this is a big game and a must win.

Come think of it, those are some pretty big strikes against Green starting...

But I think Taylor - ankle, is a bad deal and he should be healing up. Even if it doesn't get worse, it can't be healing up as well as it should be if he is out there practicing full go and playing full go.