WR Devin Lucien

HuskerNMO

Rivals is reporting that Devin is expecting a Husker offer and will look to visit in December.

Being recruited by Marvin Sanders, from his film, looks to go get the football and catches the ball well with his hands.

Thanks for making the profile! :thumbs

Exciting WR prospect according to ratings. That's fun!

I'd rather have Onwuasor though

I'm a huge fan of Onwuasor, I just don't know if we will be able to get him here...so I'll take either one of these 2 and be more than happy with which ever one we get. The key is that we get at least one of them.

• Fire 1

Both of these guys look good on film. The fact that this kid has just now entered into the recruiting picture tells me maybe the coaches think Onwasour is leaning towards another school and they need a backup plan. Or maybe there are some other things going on with Onwasour. The kid is talented, and last I had heard in October, we had moved to the top of his list, so you have to think that he is either uncomfortable with an aspect of Nebraska like distance or cold, or his grades or character worry the coaches or something along those lines, for them to go out and heavily recruit another WR out there. Everything I have heard so far indicates we are only taking one more WR... IF he's really good.

Both of these guys look good on film. The fact that this kid has just now entered into the recruiting picture tells me maybe the coaches think Onwasour is leaning towards another school and they need a backup plan. Or maybe there are some other things going on with Onwasour. The kid is talented, and last I had heard in October, we had moved to the top of his list, so you have to think that he is either uncomfortable with an aspect of Nebraska like distance or cold, or his grades or character worry the coaches or something along those lines, for them to go out and heavily recruit another WR out there. Everything I have heard so far indicates we are only taking one more WR... IF he's really good.

I don't know why we wouldnt take both. With 4 spots left even if we land Lyons, Peat, and Hobbi wants in, we can offer someone like Bouzos or Davie a greyshirt. Both these guys are too good of athletes to not take if they want in IMHO.

It would be nice to have Onwuasor, but we need a guy like Lucien. Lucien has great ball skills and consistently catches the ball away from his body. While, he is not the fastest WR, we have no WR that attacks the ball.

Good point.

Nate Swift wasn't the fastest WR in the world either, but I'd take a punch to the liver if it meant we'd get the Hutchinson native for another 4 years.