What we learned tonight

walksalone

The big 12 has decided we are not allowed to win. f#*k them

:yeah

Bingo...this is the only thing that really matters tonight. The rest is so far off the chart it doesn't even matter. What we learned is this game will go down as the Worst Officiated Game In The History Of College Football. I vote for it and I have seen a lot of games over many, many years.

So, it now must be "what we have to learn". We know the deck is stacked against us. Use that as motivation. How many of us think we can even win the Big 12? At this point I have feared this crap would be our undoing and I admit I don't see us winning the Big 12. You think Beebe is actually wanting to hand us that trophy? So, use it as motivation! We have to be smart though and not let emotions get us into personal fouls and penalties. Bo has been preaching it all year...focus and execute. There is no doubt that we are going to see some bad calls, some bad plays, etc...we can't let that take us off our focus and ability to execute. BOlieve.

:throwdabones1::power:throwdabones1:

Nebraska scored 6 points, A&M scored 3. Bottom line, as lame as the offense was, they did everything they were supposed to do to win the game and the officials TOOK IT AWAY.

Bull.

You had two turnovers that took away scoring opportunities. You had three drives start at midfield that you failed to convert into any points.

Nebraska scored 6 points, A&M scored 3. Bottom line, as lame as the offense was, they did everything they were supposed to do to win the game and the officials TOOK IT AWAY.

Bull.

You had two turnovers that took away scoring opportunities. You had three drives start at midfield that you failed to convert into any points.

:facepalm:

Bull.

You mean the refs failed to convert it to any points you douche

You call that doing everything they were supposed to do to win a game? how bout score a touchdown? How bout not throw two interceptions one that cost us atleast a field goal. F*ck it and Fck my life :madash :madash :madash :madash :madash

Bull.

You mean one turnover, the one Int, his foot was out of bounds...

Bull.

You mean one turnover, the one Int, his foot was out of bounds...

Cody Green's INT was on 2nd and 17 from inside our own 40. That INT was as good as a punt. Tmart's INT took a probable FG off the board, though we just as likely would have been penalized out of FG range on 3rd down.