Bo: "You ever seen anything like that?"

Hercules

what about the replay's that go against us as well?

am i just really confused or did the guy who intercept the ball have his f'ing foot out of bounds? seriously, did i miss something?

There you could make the arguement that the feet came down almost simultaneously, thereby claiming there wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn it. Like all the other unfortunate close calls that have gone against us this year.

Prob both feet did come down at the sametime... but common sense we would tell me that if both landed at the sametime it would be ruled out of bounds because you still one foot out of bounds at the time you landed, right? RIGHT!!!!

I cant frickin wait to leave this conference im getting so tired of this crap, only 1 more game left, we wont make it to 2.

Look it was poorly reffed, seemed one-sided, and I especially hated a great defensive game ending on a drive kept alive by an atrocious, inexcusable call. But it was no more poorly reffed than the 2006 game in Kyle field where NU got ridiculous calls in the 4th to pull out a win against us. It was no worse reffed than our last game (Baylor) where we had 4 TDs in a row called back for phantom or nit-picky fouls. It was no worse reffed than our game before that where we pulled out the OU win despite the continual hose job from the refs. Big 12 reffing sucks. Period. It is just one of the many reasons I hope we leave for the SEC as soon as we get another chance and am disappointed that we didn't leave this last offseason.

But if you think there was some conspiracy involving last night's game I'd say that's pretty silly. 2/3rds of NU's penalties were dead-ball penalties due to lack of focus or discipline. Your head coach going apesh** halfway through the first quarter over any call or non-call that doesn't go his way (when there were plenty non-calls that did) is a recipe for disaster and doesn't help.

Sir, i have watched that 06 game 3 times this week, dont give me that crap. if youre talking about the Taylor roughing the passer hit, that was a correct call according to the rule, the defender took two steps before hitting him. Move along.

What's hilarious to me about this entire conversation is that more than .034% of it is focussed on Bo's sideline behavior.

Ladies and gentlemen, there is a directed effort to screw him out of a title.

The numbers don't like. The Martin suspension doesn't lie. The Gabbert "forward progress stopped" doesn't lie. The penalties called, or rather not called, against our opponents all season long don't lie. Either the refs or someone in the Big XII offices is directing traffic against Pelini. His reaction may not be intelligent but it is appropriate. We should just consider ourselves lucky that he didn't murder one of the pay-by-play zebras. He needs to fight for his players. I hope they see that. When these kids are being cheated out of a game they've trained and prepare for their entire lives, someone had better be screaming about it.

:yeah Nice post! Couldn't agree more.

As I've said, the refs are rarely going to do something blatant to influence a game. It's much harder to detect small penalties that, when combined together, subtlety influence the outcome. Calling holding on Nebraska is an example. But the easiest way to do it is to refrain from penalizing the other team. That's how these guys are getting it down.

I'm willing to bet that our opponents have season-lows in penalties when they play us.

I agree totally up to the point that you say "that's how these guys are getting it done" because until last night, they have not been getting it done. They knew going into last night it was their last chance. Colorado is not formidable, the opportunity may not be there. but last night it was, but as the game moved forward, they realized they would have to do more. Calls in the 4th were a blatant hose job, plain and simple. If you cant look at it with a sliver of common sense and say it was so, no matter what team you are for and no matter how much you hate Nebraska, then you have 0 football brains whatsoever and are completely shutoff to what's going on in the world.

I'm glad at least one journalist had the nuts to come out and say what we all saw. The rest of them seem to pinning the blame on Bo.

Look, even if Bo was a raving lunatic, which he was, the referees have an ETHICAL OBLIGATION to call the game fairly. Which clearly they did not. Don't give me this garbage that they called against him to get back at him. If they did they are incompetent, at the very least. And I think we all know it goes deeper than that.

Congrats to TAMU. You guys played a whale of a game. But you did not win it. Your 12th man was the zebras last night. He won it for you.

You guys realize in the last 3 games our opponents have a combined 6 penalties?

CRIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most penalized team in the Texas 12 is KU, against us they had 1 penalty. 2nd most penalized team in the Texas 10 is A&M, against us, they had 2 penalties. Must be amazing coaching going on there to improve on something they had been doing so bad at all year up until the point they play us.

• Fire 2

am i just really confused or did the guy who intercept the ball have his f'ing foot out of bounds? seriously, did i miss something?

There you could make the arguement that the feet came down almost simultaneously, thereby claiming there wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn it. Like all the other unfortunate close calls that have gone against us this year.

Fine, if they came down simultaneously and one was out of bounds, the player is out...period. The foot that was IN would have to come down first, and from my vantage it did not. they came down at the same time and one was out. so he should have been ruled out...or not, i don't know

Fine, if they came down simultaneously and one was out of bounds, the player is out...period. The foot that was IN would have to come down first, and from my vantage it did not. they came down at the same time and one was out. so he should have been ruled out...or not, i don't know

Disclaimer: Officiating screwed NU.

That said, I thought his left foot scraped the ground JUST prior to his right landing on the chalk. I'm not giving credit to the officials for getting the call right. I think it just worked out that way.

College replay is proving to be quite useless anyway, at least in this conference. No one has any balls to overturn a call on the field. What they should say is "we're going to waste 5 minutes of everyone's time and in essence, do absolutely nothing" instead of "the previously play is under review".

Look it was poorly reffed, seemed one-sided, and I especially hated a great defensive game ending on a drive kept alive by an atrocious, inexcusable call. But it was no more poorly reffed than the 2006 game in Kyle field where NU got ridiculous calls in the 4th to pull out a win against us. It was no worse reffed than our last game (Baylor) where we had 4 TDs in a row called back for phantom or nit-picky fouls. It was no worse reffed than our game before that where we pulled out the OU win despite the continual hose job from the refs. Big 12 reffing sucks. Period. It is just one of the many reasons I hope we leave for the SEC as soon as we get another chance and am disappointed that we didn't leave this last offseason.

But if you think there was some conspiracy involving last night's game I'd say that's pretty silly. 2/3rds of NU's penalties were dead-ball penalties due to lack of focus or discipline. Your head coach going apesh** halfway through the first quarter over any call or non-call that doesn't go his way (when there were plenty non-calls that did) is a recipe for disaster and doesn't help.

One game does not a conspiracy make. But this has been happening to us all year long. Apparently you got screwed by the refs against Baylor. But you bounced back in a big way against us last night, didn't you? When is our "bounce back" game when the officials skew the game in our favor? Something tells me not to hold my breath.