UPDATED: Beebe not in Lincoln... Will hand over death threat e-mails to authorities

Nexus

wow....just wow.

Nothing....and I mean nothing, not a national title game, not a bowl win, nothing....will mean more then watching this poor excuse for a commissioner grit his teeth as he hands Bo the CCG Trophy. NOTHING.

Except the douche would probably make his secretary do the presentation on behalf of him if NU does win. He will have a "prior commitment" I am sure. Probably has to be at Dodds house for a bikini wax or something.

or a whipping for not handing it to Texas this year.

I'm sure Beebe already has his hands full consoling the Horns

on their wreck of a football season.

Will he use the same excuse when we take the Big 12 championship in Dallas?

He can run but he can't hide.....

I think this tells all of us what level of personal courage,

honor, and integrity our dear soon-to-be former Big 12 Commissioner has.

I knew "Beebe" rhymes with "baby" but I didn't know it also rhymes with "pu****".

PS

Can I just say that I love when people post with blackberries. It looks like they're writing two line poetry, and it just makes me giggle. I am happy

busted.......

Haha I'm serious. It's just so goofy it makes me laugh. I love it.

I'm sure Beebe already has his hands full consoling the Horns

on their wreck of a football season.

Will he use the same excuse when we take the Big 12 championship in Dallas?

He can run but he can't hide.....

I think this tells all of us what level of personal courage,

honor, and integrity our dear soon-to-be former Big 12 Commissioner has.

I knew "Beebe" rhymes with "baby" but I didn't know it also rhymes with "pu****".

PS

Can I just say that I love when people post with blackberries. It looks like they're writing two line poetry, and it just makes me giggle. I am happy

busted.......

Haha I'm serious. It's just so goofy it makes me laugh. I love it.

simple mind, simple entertainment I guess

Sean Callahan's twitter:

Pretty disturbing to hear that some Husker fans sent death threats to Dan Beebe and the Big 12 office. That's why he wasn't here.

LINK

Callahan ... I've heard that name somewhere ...

I think I have to call BS on Mr Beebe. If that is true, the FBI would be on this and it would've been national news.

Sean Callahan's twitter:

Pretty disturbing to hear that some Husker fans sent death threats to Dan Beebe and the Big 12 office. That's why he wasn't here.

LINK

I think I have to call BS on Mr Beebe. If that is true, the FBI would be on this and it would've been national news.

I for one will not be buying into any of Mr. Beebe's conspiracy theories.

• Fire 1
Osborne: Beebe told him Big 12 wasn't at game to hand out North trophy because "they didn't feel safe'' after week of mail from NU fans.

The guy is a huge, used douchebag all the way

I just considered using "Beebe" in place of "Douche Bag"(example "Dude, blah blah blah you f_-_ing Beebe!). But then I realized how offensive that is towards douche bags...

Sean Callahan's twitter:

LINK

I for one will not be buying into any of Mr. Beebe's conspiracy theories.

I agree with Callahan that it is disturbing to hear, it wouldnt necessary make national headlines especially if there was an investigation going on. I still think it was classless not to show up, he could have just asked for additional security. The fact is he could have easily been here if he wanted too, it was cowardly and classless, but what else do you expect from Bebe.