UPDATED: Beebe not in Lincoln... Will hand over death threat e-mails to authorities

Nexus

If you reread the T.O part, I think he's calling Beebe a pu&&y without calling him a pu&&y

Basically.

Heck, our own Shawn Watson has his own mailman and 3 secretaries due to how many hate filled letters/emails he gets every day. :)

exactly and he still comes to games

Haven't read the entire thread, but am I the only one that read this story entirely convinced it was a joke? I was shocked to believe this was a legitimate report.

Also:

"If there were a conspiracy, and if officials were involved, it would be easy to have a team lose just about every game possible,"

Do you know what the definition of conspiracy is, Mr. Beebe? It's designed to affect something without appearing to, if you make a team lose every game possible that seems a little uh...blatant, don't you think?

And you think the fans are silly. You patronizing bafoon.

The problem I have is that even with the emails, there were still ways to do the presentation. Two of them either send ed stewart, or ask for extra security. There was no mention of this prior to the game, this is cowardly and classless

Ya, anyone that gave a crap and had half a brain would've just sent Ed Stewart. Could've done a little video-montage of Stewart as a husker. It would've gone well. Beebe = clownshoes.

Huh, where do i start.

I wont. I'm speechless. I do not know what to say anymore. I am so excited for this season to be over. A fresh start next year. I just feel so sorry for Doc Sadler and Connie Yori, this stuff is exploding before theyve even began their conference portions.

Maybe Connie... But come on, there's really no need to fix Doc's games. We'll take care of that all by ourselves.

The problem I have is that even with the emails, there were still ways to do the presentation. Two of them either send ed stewart, or ask for extra security. There was no mention of this prior to the game, this is cowardly and classless

Ya, anyone that gave a crap and had half a brain would've just sent Ed Stewart. Could've done a little video-montage of Stewart as a husker. It would've gone well. Beebe = clownshoes.

Just thinking how it can't be easy being in Ed Stewart's shoes as of late. A former Husker All-American having to go to work everyday hearing about these kinds of things around the Big 12 office.

Just thinking how it can't be easy being in Ed Stewart's shoes as of late. A former Husker All-American having to go to work everyday hearing about these kinds of things around the Big 12 office.

2 days ago I would have used Stewart as an arguement against the big 12 being out to get us, but now I'm not sure. I'm way angrier than I should be about this, but I dont care. I can't wait to see what the backlash will be

Shatel's twitter:

Osborne: Beebe told him Big 12 wasn't at game to hand out North trophy because "they didn't feel safe'' after week of mail from NU fans.

LINK

Wow. Just wow. I have seen it all now.

What a classless jerk.

Yikes...did you see some of the emails/stunts Husker fans pulled? And we were laughing about the childish immature stunts a former CU QB (Klatt) was doing last week with his crank calls. Pretending to be an officer and telling him his daughter is unresponsive. Yeah...

Not sure there's any doubt about where the lack of class is in this scenario, and it isn't Beebe...

*I agree that he should have done something, and these hate mails aren't too uncommon. I am talking about something else however, which is that I'm disappointed that stuff was out there to begin with.

Shatel's twitter:

Osborne: Beebe told him Big 12 wasn't at game to hand out North trophy because "they didn't feel safe'' after week of mail from NU fans.

LINK

Wow. Just wow. I have seen it all now.

What a classless jerk.

Yikes...did you see some of the emails/stunts Husker fans pulled? And we were laughing about the childish immature stunts a former CU QB (Klatt) was doing last week with his crank calls. Pretending to be an officer and telling him his daughter is unresponsive. Yeah...

Not sure there's any doubt about where the lack of class is in this scenario, and it isn't Beebe...

*I agree that he should have done something, and these hate mails aren't too uncommon. I am talking about something else however, which is that I'm disappointed that stuff was out there to begin with.

I think we can all agree that the classless low-life dirtbags that sent Beebe these emails and voicemails are a bunch of douchebags who deserve some jail-time or a lawsuit.

At the same time, the problem with this storyline is that the entire fan base is going to get blamed for the actions of the fringe group of people who are actually responsible. And that's not fair.

I guarantee you, football coaches at the University of Texas are getting hate mail right now. But they're not going to go public with it and make the entire fan base out to be a bunch of psychopaths. The same can be said for lots of people in sports or in the entertainment business, or in politics or wherever. Never give a loudspeaker to the loonies.