Beebe comments on Cotton/Jerrod-Eddie incident

Nexus

If Beebe doesn't call it jabbing, then what does he call it? The guy was rootin' around for something and I don't think it was for a football.

I'm going to try and answer for the commish.

"Jabbing is more of a poking/staabing motion the video clearly shows it was a pullin, tugging, twisting motion. There was no jabbing, and I think the video evidence confirms that. So based on that I cab say the call on the field was correct-"

signed,

Danny double be

What a dick head. Had cotton made a strong statment, like, he was grabbin my nads and the blind officals didn't care he would be sitting out a week. Instead he was gracious in a attempt to get the issue over and this chump millionare uses the words against him........ I think the Missery coach said he didn't think Martin was trying to hurt anyone and I don't think that went into the equation.

Until this last week or so I was trying to keep a distance from the conspiracy thing but anymore I don't know what to think.

If Beebe doesn't call it jabbing, then what does he call it? The guy was rootin' around for something and I don't think it was for a football.

I'm going to try and answer for the commish.

"Jabbing is more of a poking/staabing motion the video clearly shows it was a pullin, tugging, twisting motion. There was no jabbing, and I think the video evidence confirms that. So based on that I cab say the call on the field was correct-"

signed,

Danny double be

:laughpound Now that's funny right there

And the crap pile he keeps digging himself into gets bigger and bigger. I would have been more interested in the line of utter crap he would have spewed about the Clown trying to twist Rex's head off. This guy is now my new hero....

HE'S DAN BEEBE, AND HE'S A BIG BOY

He's a big boy indeed!

wqyyu.png

Poor Ben Cotton. I'm sure he wishes this subject is never brought up again. But...

In my conversation earlier this evening with Dan Beebe, I asked him about the play involving Cotton and Tony Jerod-Eddie from last Saturday's game at Texas A&M.

For reference, I asked Beebe about the play in which a player from Texas A&M was "jabbing at the testicles" of a player from Nebraska. I used those exact words, as that is how interpreted that play.

Was that a play that was reviewable, and was there ever any punishment considered? Does the Big 12 condone such action?

Here's Beebe's response:

"Well, first of all, I think if you look at it carefully, it wouldn't be what you characterized," he said.

How would Beebe characterize that play, then?

"Well, if you think it was that (jabbing at testicles), we'll just have to disagree. I don't think it was in that manner. And didn't the Nebraska player say he was just trying to get to the ball?"

Yes.

"Yeah."

Beebe later said the Big 12 does review plays and things that happen throughout the course of a game, and will privately handle some matters with ADs or coaches, telling them they need to pay attention to particular play or actions by some players. He wouldn't confirm or deny if that was the case with Jerod-Eddie.

I also asked if he would comment on the roughing the passer call against Courtney Osborne.

"No, not specifically. I'm bound by rules not to be able to comment, even if I'd like to, on various penalties."

LINK

You have no idea how badly I want this weasel to be on stage with a trophy in his hand standing next to a waiting Bo Pelini next week. Un-be-lievable.:bs:

Poor Ben Cotton. I'm sure he wishes this subject is never brought up again. But...

In my conversation earlier this evening with Dan Beebe, I asked him about the play involving Cotton and Tony Jerod-Eddie from last Saturday's game at Texas A&M.

For reference, I asked Beebe about the play in which a player from Texas A&M was "jabbing at the testicles" of a player from Nebraska. I used those exact words, as that is how interpreted that play.

Was that a play that was reviewable, and was there ever any punishment considered? Does the Big 12 condone such action?

Here's Beebe's response:

"Well, first of all, I think if you look at it carefully, it wouldn't be what you characterized," he said.

How would Beebe characterize that play, then?

"Well, if you think it was that (jabbing at testicles), we'll just have to disagree. I don't think it was in that manner. And didn't the Nebraska player say he was just trying to get to the ball?"

Yes.

"Yeah."

Beebe later said the Big 12 does review plays and things that happen throughout the course of a game, and will privately handle some matters with ADs or coaches, telling them they need to pay attention to particular play or actions by some players. He wouldn't confirm or deny if that was the case with Jerod-Eddie.

I also asked if he would comment on the roughing the passer call against Courtney Osborne.

"No, not specifically. I'm bound by rules not to be able to comment, even if I'd like to, on various penalties."

LINK

You have no idea how badly I want this weasel to be on stage with a trophy in his hand standing next to a waiting Bo Pelini next week. Un-be-lievable.:bs:

I half want to see Bo say "hold on to this", give the B12 trophy back to him and do celebrate with the team and not even listen to any stupidity being puked from bebebebes yap.

Beebe's an idiot. The media know he's a joke. The AD's except for Deloss know he's a joke (actually Deloss probably does know it that's why he keeps him around). Let him go ahead and continue digging his grave. We will be enjoying the fruits of the Big 10 and watching with glee the self destruction of the former conference.