Latest 2 honks that are picking OU

Wow Eddie.

I'm obviously a huge Nebraska fan, but I'm not too proud to say when part of our team isn't looking the best. Eddie said that Nebraska's defense is good, but isn't a great one, and Laundry Jones has too much fire power for them. Seriously dude? Our defense is the standard, our defense is what other teams want to be like. It is hard to tell who is "The Best" but Nebraska is certainly in the conversation with maybe 1 or 2 other teams. The Blackshirts are great, not good.

Just another idiot making an ill-informed pick. OU is ranked higher, and NU doesn't have a typical higher-powered offense, but a capable one nevertheless, and so they automatically say that OU is better.

We are the underdogs in everyone's eyes, and I love it. We thrive in that situation.

Jones has not been great the whole year ... we know he has had some bad games. Yes, I think he is a decent QB overall, but not in the category of a Bradford, a white, etc. He has shown he can get rattled. I'm not saying he can't hurt us, but if we stop Murray and the run game, we will have a good chance of making it difficult for Jones.

It's the same as it was last year. The blackshirts got no respect until they showed up in these clowns' hometown and had there way with their mothers.

Once again, on the national stage that the Big 12 Championship Game provides, we will show that we have a world class defense.

:bonesflag: :bonesflag: :bonesflag: :bonesflag: :bonesflag: :bonesflag: