Who are the Big XII writers and fans going to hate next year?

Oh and who will they hate on? Mizzou....or aTm. Both will be gone within two years from the Big 12-2. Thats my prediction.

I agree, but the question is, will either Mizzou or A&M get the same level of vitriol from the sports dorks around the Big 12-2, or will they just let these guys sail quietly into the night? I'm guessing they don't face half the hostility we've faced, for the reasons I cited above.

@Fro Daddy, Come on Man, Mizzou is and has been irrelevant (except '07). Nobody has ever written a story like this about MU, unless of course it is detailing a particularly bad run in with a fan in Columbia, like I don't know having beer thrown on you or egg thrown at you (is my bias showing? Maybe it is because I had this happen to me in '07, I would have rather been in Baghdad).

Maybe distasteful, but I forgot to take my countdown from 30 like my therapist recommended before responding to internet chatter....

Mods, I did not see 'BigRedLaw"'s post with this link already, my apologies for board congestion....

GBR

For some reason, I had a flashback to age nine (or ten, maybe?) when I was reading your reply.

I was playing Zelda on NES, and had been for probably six straight hours. It was like 10:30 pm and I was on the final dungeon of the game, about to take on Ganon. My mom was like, "it's way past your bedtime!" And I was all, "but Maw-ommm, this is GANON'S Dungeon!" wildly gesticulating for extra emphasis, on something that I clearly thought should have been obvious in its importance anyway. And she said, "You can play this tomorrow," and flipped off the power.

And...in a slow motion nightmare, I accidentally uttered the fatal phrase. MF. Total Christmas Story moment. Lost Nintendo for months, had a huge long talk with my parents about my temper and counting to ten and stuff. I was in big trouble. A couple years later my brother accidentally unplugged the NES during a Rygar marathon. Events occurred...groundings were issued. Fascinating tales, huh?

Anyway, I can relate to sometimes forgetting the "count to a number" rule. :)

personally i am glad to have a small vacation from the normal year round bagging to goes on against Mizzou... <_<

however.....once your gone i am sure that spot light will once again return home... :facepalm:

I'm sure it will...Missouri was my answer to the original thread question. Get ready for 100 + yard penalty games, players unjustly suspended and Beebe's snubs. But don't speak out about it because the Texas media will call you guys whiners.

Rygar marathon. Events occurred...groundings were issued. Fascinating tales, huh?

Anyway, I can relate to sometimes forgetting the "count to a number" rule. :)

Oh man, this game I remember all too well. Hard as hell, no save points and if you died that was it, time to start over. I can only guess at what the events that unfolded were, but I imagine they were on par with what happened in my house over the same game.

I feel honored to be one of the 14 people with TV and internet in Omaha. Who are the other 13 people? Are they on this site? And apparently she does not know Bob and The Pelinis are really good friends. One more thing, if NU was so irrelevant in the Big 12, how come she said nobody noticed Colorado leaving, but people care so much about Nebraska leaving...? Not a very well written article if you ask me. Just personal opinion and bias. And lady, OU will see how hard it is to beat NU come Sat. The Texas, IA St. (her saying they blew it made me lol. We were up by 14 going into 4th and they blew the game, right?) and A&M game mean absolutely nothing when it comes to this game.

These same writers will be writing things about Nebraska even after we leave.....for years. Everytime we lose they will write about it. You can garauntee when the B12 collapses there will be god awful amounts of articles written about how NU was the straw that broke the camels back. We are going to continue getting harped on just because they love to hate us so much.

personally i am glad to have a small vacation from the normal year round bagging to goes on against Mizzou... <_<

however.....once your gone i am sure that spot light will once again return home... :facepalm:

I'm sure it will...Missouri was my answer to the original thread question. Get ready for 100 + yard penalty games, players unjustly suspended and Beebe's snubs. But don't speak out about it because the Texas media will call you guys whiners.

dont watch too many MU games do ya. :lol: that is pretty common now. have a couple games like that each year. Just last week...120 some yards to Ku's 15, all while 2 obvious facemasks and a horse collar are ignored. Flagged for late hit out of bounds when first contact was inbounds and so on... it is like that for us and has been for a while. why do you think everyone thinks we are whiners. :lol: