Taylor did practice yesterday according to Ted Gilmore

Nate

Not sure if this has been posted yet. I have not seen it anyway.

Nebraska quarterback Taylor Martinez practiced Wednesday, assistant head coach/wide receivers coach Ted Gilmore said right after the workout.

However, it remains unclear whether Martinez, sidelined last week by a sprained right ankle and a sore toe on his left foot, will be available to play Saturday night in the Big 12 title game.

"Nothing changes there," Gilmore said. "Just like Bo (Pelini) and Wats (Shawn Watson) have been telling you, at game time, we'll all find out."

Asked if Martinez made it through the full practice, Gilmore said, "He did everything." Martinez, though, walked off the field with a protective boot on his left foot.

Nebraska assistant coaches were available to the media Wednesday. Head coach Bo Pelini isn't scheduled to address the media again until Friday.

Also on the injury front, senior wide receiver Niles Paul, who suffered a foot injury Nov. 23, is still tentatively projected to return for the bowl game, Gilmore said.

"We've been told it would be a four- or five-week deal," Gilmore said.

Story here.

That article is absurd and it's obvious the reporter isn't well versed in his huskerboard rumors. Taylor practicing is a stunt to throw the Sooners off because we all know that Taylor is too busy with suitors because he is transferring schools because Bo Pelini hates him, the guy has a poor attitude, he doesn't know how to wear a headset, he never talks to anyone, he's a bad leader, he's bad with the media, and instead of helping old ladies cross streets, he mugs them. :sarcasm

• Fire 1

That article is absurd and it's obvious the reporter isn't well versed in his huskerboard rumors. Taylor practicing is a stunt to throw the Sooners off because we all know that Taylor is too busy with suitors because he is transferring schools because Bo Pelini hates him, the guy has a poor attitude, he doesn't know how to wear a headset, he never talks to anyone, he's a bad leader, he's bad with the media, and instead of helping old ladies cross streets, he mugs them. :sarcasm

Your post is a total rumor and I am not buying it! :dumdum

:yeah

Very interesting..... Seems like Taylor may gut it out on Saturday.

It would be nice to see him out there. However, if he is out there it needs to be because he gives us the best chance to win. I dont know if he does that being anything less than 100%. If his threat to run is taken away we are better served with a 100% Cody handing the ball off with the occasional throw. I hope to God though Martinez is ready to go that would be an unexpected surprise......for us and OU I'm sure.

Very interesting..... Seems like Taylor may gut it out on Saturday.

It would be nice to see him out there. However, if he is out there it needs to be because he gives us the best chance to win. I dont know if he does that being anything less than 100%. If his threat to run is taken away we are better served with a 100% Cody handing the ball off with the occasional throw. I hope to God though Martinez is ready to go that would be an unexpected surprise......for us and OU I'm sure.

Maybe that's the plan.

Guys guys guys, dont you know this entire situation is being masterminded by Bo & Co. They pretended he was hurt and started the quitting rumors so that the OU team would be ill-prepared for them, this is all just propaganda to win the Big 12 Championship.

In other news, I heard that Taylor is really an alien from the planet Zorbron-2 and is only staying at nebraska for the year to study humans and the medieval sporting ritual that they call, "football"

Your post is a total rumor and I am not buying it! :dumdum

It's all true. I confirm it!