WOW

krc1995

This reminds me of the Husker Fans at the Fiesta Bowl in 1996 too. Nobody outside Nebraska thought they had a chance in that game either. I'd be very happy with the same outcome in the Big XII Championship. Even if Nebraska wins by 1.

I have friends who were going down to Texas for the Big XII Championship. Sounds like the Big Red has Texas rocking. :worship

Now I'm enjoying sitting in the hotel lobby listening to everyone's party story. People that are way past their drinking prime, staying out at the bars until 2am closing, then partying in the parking lot. Doesn't seem to be anyone hungover though. But maybe their still drunk?

I took a picture last night on my phone of the one Sooner I found at Humperdinks. The picture turned out poor, but the dude had an 18inch chuckwagon glued onto the top of his his hat. It looked heavy

BTW- if your headed down today, Humperdinks, and the Sidetracks band, is back at. Today there is a $10 cover for the band in the beergarden. Waiting line again, but the line is part of the fun. There is also a $10 shuttle to and from the game. You have to prepurchase the ticket and they are going fast

I came down Friday night and there were thousands of Husker fans everywhere. Great people. We also drove by the stadium this morning around 10am and there were thousands of people (mostly Husker fans :thumbs )already there partying away. My wife and I are heading over there in about 30 min.

I came down Friday night and there were thousands of Husker fans everywhere. Great people. We also drove by the stadium this morning around 10am and there were thousands of people (mostly Husker fans :thumbs )already there partying away. My wife and I are heading over there in about 30 min.