If T-Mart Starts...

Great Tweet that Sip had...I hope he is on par with A&M game and there is no reason to believe is isn't. He was able to cut on the few runs he had. The kid won't be 100% til March. Either way- " there's only one thing left to do...let's win this whole f777ing thing" Jake Taylor- much cooler film than Teen Wolf but no nudity for you Skin aficionados.

Great Tweet that Sip had...I hope he is on par with A&M game and there is no reason to believe is isn't. He was able to cut on the few runs he had. The kid won't be 100% til March. Either way- " there's only one thing left to do...let's win this whole f777ing thing" Jake Taylor- much cooler film than Teen Wolf but no nudity for you Skin aficionados.

I would love to win, but we gotta remember, "This isn't the California Penal League, Martinez."

Wolverine is the one with a healing factor, deadpool also has it.

As for the boof thing. That never did sit right with me. In my opinion they should have pulled the classic teen movie move and put glasses on a super hot actress and play her off as the awkward loner friend. Then at the end have her take off said glasses revealing her true hotness.. Classic..

This is a very good call! I forgot about the classic glasses bit, add in the ponytail with the glasses and you have the classic 80's nerd girl look. Then, glasses off, hair down and BAM!

Lets not forget the cheerleader in Heros!

IF his wheels aren't 100%, Martinez will be of little use to the Huskers tonight. IF the allegations of his breaking team rules, and his father rushing into confront Bo, he should either get his dad on a leash and take the punishment set forth, or he shouldn't be part of the Huskers - no matter how good anyone thinks he is. I hope all the rumors are not true, because I have serious questions about his maturity if they are. We need a QB that is a leader, not a smart a$$ who thinks he should get special considerations that the rest of the team doesn't get.

I trust Bo will do what is right, no matter what the truth may be.

AMEN Brother!!! Regardless GBR!!!

Wolverine is the one with a healing factor, deadpool also has it.

As for the boof thing. That never did sit right with me. In my opinion they should have pulled the classic teen movie move and put glasses on a super hot actress and play her off as the awkward loner friend. Then at the end have her take off said glasses revealing her true hotness.. Classic..

This is a very good call! I forgot about the classic glasses bit, add in the ponytail with the glasses and you have the classic 80's nerd girl look. Then, glasses off, hair down and BAM!

Lets not forget the cheerleader in Heros!

I also keep thinking about the movie Just One Of The Guys.

What the heck is a Mega-V?

Mega virgin. However, I don't really know what that is either. Seems people 'round these parts call members on other message boards mega virgins for some reason.

I thought it meant that if you haven't posted 1000+ times that you had no credibility and your opinion is worthless. If you post three times a day for the next year, you will become more reliable.

Mega virgin. However, I don't really know what that is either. Seems people 'round these parts call members on other message boards mega virgins for some reason.

I thought it meant that if you haven't posted 1000+ times that you had no credibility and your opinion is worthless. If you post three times a day for the next year, you will become more reliable.

yeah, well, nobody cares what you think.... mega virgin. :LOLtartar

Can we just give this post of the year right now!!! This is funny!!