If T-Mart Starts...

does that put to bed all the wild rumors and speculation?

Or

Do you think there will still be some Mega-V's over on certain boards that still make stuff up. I noticed one of the Mega-V's has been banned from the other board where lots of people feel he has super insider knowledge.

So, if T-Mart starts, does this all end finally?

If t-mart starts I will die a little inside. Dudes got two bad limbs, even superman can't heal that fast..

Was it Teen Wolf or Wolverine that could heal fast? I always forget.

You know whats more unbelievable then T-Mart being 100%, Teen Wolf (Scott Howard) passing up that hot blonde to be with Boof at the end of the movie.

I just realized something, if I am the only Teen Wolf fan on here then this post is going to come off as pretty creepy.

Wolverine is the one with a healing factor, deadpool also has it.

As for the boof thing. That never did sit right with me. In my opinion they should have pulled the classic teen movie move and put glasses on a super hot actress and play her off as the awkward loner friend. Then at the end have her take off said glasses revealing her true hotness.. Classic..

I believe Martinez might be in better shape then we all think! He might of been 90% or so for the A&M game, but as soon as he got stepped on, that was enough to not risk him anymore! I do also kind of believe he might of been secretly suspended for his cell phone use, but Bo didnt want the extra attention so just played the injury cover up. Im hoping all the transfer rumors etc etc etc are exactly rumors and he comes out and shows us the 50+ yard dashes we all know and love, and gives our offense the points needed to win! I also hope the big time game like this will unite him with the team and maybe make him feel a little more comfy with Nebraska as a place to live and stay the next 4 years. I know what its like to feel out of place and understand if he wanted to trasfer, but im hoping this is the game to make him realize he is where he should be! GO BIG RED!

why would they ban someone with super insider knowledge? just curious, i would think they would want his input...

if martin-ez starts, i hope he's on full go and has been practicing that way. other than that, i have confidence in Greene to manage the game well and let our Blackshirts do the dirty work.

Wolverine is the one with a healing factor, deadpool also has it.

As for the boof thing. That never did sit right with me. In my opinion they should have pulled the classic teen movie move and put glasses on a super hot actress and play her off as the awkward loner friend. Then at the end have her take off said glasses revealing her true hotness.. Classic..

This is a very good call! I forgot about the classic glasses bit, add in the ponytail with the glasses and you have the classic 80's nerd girl look. Then, glasses off, hair down and BAM!

IF his wheels aren't 100%, Martinez will be of little use to the Huskers tonight. IF the allegations of his breaking team rules, and his father rushing into confront Bo, he should either get his dad on a leash and take the punishment set forth, or he shouldn't be part of the Huskers - no matter how good anyone thinks he is. I hope all the rumors are not true, because I have serious questions about his maturity if they are. We need a QB that is a leader, not a smart a$$ who thinks he should get special considerations that the rest of the team doesn't get.

I trust Bo will do what is right, no matter what the truth may be.

why would they ban someone with super insider knowledge? just curious, i would think they would want his input...

if martin-ez starts, i hope he's on full go and has been practicing that way. other than that, i have confidence in Greene to manage the game well and let our Blackshirts do the dirty work.

Cause most of the "inside" info is terrible and the guy is a dick and a Mega-V.