Taylor Martinez bleeds Husker Red....

Damn...after the game...Taylor looked very disappointed and upset. Even though I never witnessed it, but I guess other posters on other boards stated that Taylor was in tears after the game. By those actions, I believe this kid really wanted to win the game not only for himself, but also for his teammates and coach. Did you hear about his grueling therapy on his way back to health after the A&M game? This kid has heart. And I believe he will keep that N on the side of his helmet for the next 3 years!!! :bigredn::bigredn::bigredn:

I would be amazed if Taylor was back next year.

If kid was on the way out I really don't see Bo sticking with him. If TM was on the way out I gotta think CG would've gotten in there.

Agreed, Why would Bo start him in the biggest game of the year if he was on his way out? I think Bo would have benched him even if there was any doubt that he wants to leave. Then again crazier things have happened, just hope Taylor can grow as a person and a player next year and show us the magic he had during the beginning of the season and in the Okie Lite game.

The guys a head case, he transfered twice in high school because he could'nt get along with teammates.

He transferred to improve the level of football he played. When he was done transferring he was in California's top level of football. He then went on to be named, "... the Big VIII League's Most Valuable Player and also earned the Los Angeles Times' Glen Davis Player-of-the-Year Award. A first-team all-state selection, Martinez was the Inland Division Offensive Player of the Year, the Max Preps California Player of the Year and the Golden States Prep Southern California Offensive Player of the Year. "

If you're just making stuff up, be more creative. Maybe claim he was in the Witness Protection Program or that he was a super hero and had to move to hide his secret identity. It's still bogus, but it's more entertaining.