Texas interested in Papuchis?

Nexus

Does JP know something we don't?

Well yeah probably but I think you also have to look at it from their point of view. These guys are usually not "fans" of the school they are coaching at. I dont mean that in a bad way but in the end for them it is a job and a way that they make a living.

In JP's case he knows he will never be DC at NU so long as Carl is here, at UT, assuming that Muschamp becomes the HC soon he could then possibly slide into the DC roll there. Maybe he wont be seen as a true DC since Muschamp will still be doing a lot of it, just like Bo does here but the title is always important as is the raise.

In JP's case he knows he will never be DC at NU so long as Carl is here, at UT, assuming that Muschamp becomes the HC soon he could then possibly slide into the DC roll there. Maybe he wont be seen as a true DC since Muschamp will still be doing a lot of it, just like Bo does here but the title is always important as is the raise.

And how long has UT been saying that Muschamp will become the head coach there?

And how long has UT been saying that Muschamp will become the head coach there?

I could see Carl leaving before Muschamp becomes a head coach. And don't forget, it was only a couple years ago that JP was a grad assistant at LSU. I don't see him landing the coordinator position and Texa$$ any time soon...though I could be wrong.