watson/gilmore coaching challenge

akita

I know I dont post much and have just started here. But do not be surprised if watson is not back next season,also Gilmore. Also if Magino was really in Lincoln as my contact said prove it. Not one reliable source has had him in Lincoln ( Unless he was dressed up in red and mistaken for santa claus) So he said take that with a grain of salt. I wish no man to be fired and as fans rember when a man loses his job he loses his income ( Granted rather large) But my source gives it a great chance they will not be back. Would love input on this. Plus it keeps us entertained for 2 weeks. Also my contact was in seattle this week and said the washington fans are going nuts over going to a bowl game and said " It will take a coaching miracle (pelini) to win this game big or even win it. rember kansas st after the big 12 lose to Am. Then lost a bowl game they didnt want to be there.

What you say sounds reasonable. Mostly. It’s just that you started this thread at a time when rumors are running rampant. And people are fed up with rumors.

You’ve posted on other boards, right? Did you get banned from shaggybevo.com a while back?

I know I dont post much and have just started here. But do not be surprised if watson is not back next season,also Gilmore. Also if Magino was really in Lincoln as my contact said prove it. Not one reliable source has had him in Lincoln ( Unless he was dressed up in red and mistaken for santa claus) So he said take that with a grain of salt. I wish no man to be fired and as fans rember when a man loses his job he loses his income ( Granted rather large) But my source gives it a great chance they will not be back. Would love input on this. Plus it keeps us entertained for 2 weeks. Also my contact was in seattle this week and said the washington fans are going nuts over going to a bowl game and said " It will take a coaching miracle (pelini) to win this game big or even win it. rember kansas st after the big 12 lose to Am. Then lost a bowl game they didnt want to be there.

What you say sounds reasonable. Mostly. It’s just that you started this thread at a time when rumors are running rampant. And people are fed up with rumors.

You’ve posted on other boards, right? Did you get banned from shaggybevo.com a while back?

I do not post on other boards, but thats funny you brought up shaggy bevo because that board is hilarious. I loved the way they described martinez. the mexican jesus and other things they called him. I lovedd the greg davis threads also

First off it will take a coaching miracle by Sark or total surrender on Nebraskas part for WASHINGTON to have a chance. Also, Washington fans are pumped about the bowl game because they havent been to one in about what 4 or 5 years, trust me they are just happy to be their.

Nebraska dominates this game.

I want Watson and Gilmore gone too, but until that happens Im assuming they are here for next year.

The word "sources" should be outlawed on this forum.

Just so you know I didnt even know who gilmore was. I just relayed what I was told. I live in austin texas and grew up in lincoln. Man its funny I used source 3 sentences into the blog. and if you read the post its about info that was told to me.the key words were dont be surprised and again dont be surprised if Nebraska loses is all

Man chill out, in pretty much every single post you have said the same damn thing over and over again.. You said your peace, now let it go, who cares what others think, you thought it was important so stop trying to insult people on the computer, it makes you look like an a$$... Just saying!

Couldn't you post this in the other mangina thread?

again I dont think he was in lincoln and my SOURCE comes from a td ameritrade guy. I will leave it at that and lets see if it comes through

TED?

ted who???

or how about joe or dick ricketts/lol or donnie ricketts or pat ricketts or christina ricketts harley or the younger christina ricketts

TED is the online assistant interface on the TD website.

Way to name drop the entire Ricketts family, I am sure they appreciate it. If I would believe anyone with your lead in, it would be Moglia. This is just silly.

Couldn't you post this in the other mangina thread?

again I dont think he was in lincoln and my SOURCE comes from a td ameritrade guy. I will leave it at that and lets see if it comes through

TED?

ted who???

or how about joe or dick ricketts/lol or donnie ricketts or pat ricketts or christina ricketts harley or the younger christina ricketts

TED is the online assistant interface on the TD website.

Way to name drop the entire Ricketts family, I am sure they appreciate it. If I would believe anyone with your lead in, it would be Moglia. This is just silly. the ricketts family has no shame. But I am sure you are familiar with them. This thread started as input and got turned into a travisty. I take it you know the Ricketts. i do not know them I just threw out public names not even sure if they are related. I live in texas Not nebraska. what are all ricketts related? If they are and I named them then bam I am good