Good news for iowa

bigg10

Since there hasnt been much going on over here, I thought I would share some good news for Iowa,

got a commit from Rodney Coe, a 6'3 240pound RB, he was recruited by

Alabama

Arkansas

Florida

Kansas

Kansas State

Michigan State

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Nebraska

Notre Lame

Oklahoma

Oregon

Syracuse

Tennessee

USC

Wisconsin

He's a Rivals 250 guy. Nice catch. He's gonna play RB and not LB?

I bet he will be the up the gut power runner for when you just gotta have those 3 or 4. He could end up on d but who knows until they start working with him. We got another rb commit this weekend from Mc Call. I think he runs about 5'11 210. He is a good runner as well, he can plant his foot and turn it up feild, so if Coe doesnt fit the rb bill, I would guess he will be a lb. The way it sounds he wants to be a back and is going to work at that. Personally I would like to see Mc Call put on about 10 or 15 pounds while maintaining quickness. It's good to have a big RB but the norm seems to fall around 5'10 to 6 ft 200 to 225lb. Smaller than that and they just dont last to long, bigger and the line and line backers, have to big of a target.

Hows Nu's recruiting going? I am going to look but is there any that really stand out?

Since there hasnt been much going on over here, I thought I would share some good news for Iowa,

got a commit from Rodney Coe, a 6'3 240pound RB, he was recruited by

Alabama

Arkansas

Florida

Kansas

Kansas State

Michigan State

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Nebraska

Notre Lame

Oklahoma

Oregon

Syracuse

Tennessee

USC

Wisconsin

And not a single one of those teams knew what they were going to do with him. Still not convinced he is a running back. Maybe when all of the DJK stuff hits the fan we can finally put Iowa football to rest.