Ohio State suspensions

Mike Adams, Daniel Herron, Devier Posey and Solomon Thomas

Obviously Pryor is a big loss....anyone know about the other people suspended? Are they big contributors?

Daniel "Boom" Herron is a good RB, Devier Posey is probably their best WR, Mike Adams was a highly recruited LT and contributed alot this year, and Thomas is a back up DE.

We're game #6 on their schedule and they're suspended 5 games. Well, at least they should be a little rusty coming into Nebraska for their first game of the year!

What??! Only out for five games? That's like a tat on the wrist.

RUT ROAH!

Pryor will go to the draft and wont stick around for the suspension IMO.

That's what I was thinking. Pryor will turn pro and never face the punishment. I can't believe they are not suspended for the Bowl Game. Must be too much money on the line to suspend them for a BCS bowl game. What a bunch of hypocritical asshats the NCAA is.

What am I missing here? It is theirs so they should be able to do what they want with them.

Perhaps the university should give them a car to resell as well? maybe a house for winning the Big10? or if it's only rings we're talking about - why not a championship ring w/ a fat 5 carrat stone in the middle worth a few hundred thousand. They wouldn't be "paying" their players that way.... :sarcasm