Qualcomm Stadium Flooded

corncraze

Surprised no one has said anything about this. Kinda sucks our players have to play in this. As much as I didn't want to be in this game before, now making a slop bowl with a bigger potential for players to get hurt just sucks!

I know its football and you must battle the elements sometimes as well as your opponents, but honestly not many people like these types of matchups.

http://seattle.sbnation.com/washington-huskies/2010/12/23/1893486/qualcomm-stadium-flooded-field-underwater-holiday-bowl

Surprised no one has said anything about this. Kinda sucks our players have to play in this. As much as I didn't want to be in this game before, now making a slop bowl with a bigger potential for players to get hurt just sucks!

I know its football and you must battle the elements sometimes as well as your opponents, but honestly not many people like these types of matchups.

http://seattle.sbnation.com/washington-huskies/2010/12/23/1893486/qualcomm-stadium-flooded-field-underwater-holiday-bowl

It's a good thing we're not playing the Oregon Ducks.

It's a good thing we're not playing the Oregon Ducks.

Or Navy tonight. They should do pretty good in the water.

from that article looks like the stadium grounds crew did a great job getting the field turned around for tonights game. from thoe photos it looked like there was a tarp over the field when it flooded? maybe it isn't as bad as previously thought. anyway hopefully it holds up tonite.

I will enjoy watching the slop bowl tonight. It could have the "All the Right Moves" feel to it. I will put over/under on clean uniforms (for both sides) at 26. I will have to DVR game and count afterwards all in the name of gambling. Maybe i can get that AM reporter that Carl likes to take a snapshot instead.