2011 Husker Football Preview

Just as Rome will never again be a world power, neither will Nebraska return to former glory. Nothing lasts forever and I'm proud to say we had one of the greatest dynasties in CFB history. But this game made me realize that we just plain f'ing suck. We play down to our competition and our offense is f'ing laughable. I hope neighborhood children throw dozens of footballs through Watson's windows tonight and take sh#ts on his doorstep.

And do you know what makes me most sick? It wasn't the Groza committee that cost Henery the award. It wasn't the NCAA or the Big 12. It was Watson and his dipsh*t squad who couldn't move the ball to within our kicker's 60 yard field goal range. Think about that for a second. No second half points against OU. We have the best kicker who maybe ever lived. He can damn near hit it from half a field away, and we still can't move it well enough to get 3 points. Tonight - couldn't get within range again. When you think about it, it's downright pathetic. Get rid of this moron and maybe we'll have a remote chance for a decent season next year.

And do you know what makes me most sick? It wasn't the Groza committee that cost Henery the award. It wasn't the NCAA or the Big 12. It was Watson and his dipsh*t squad who couldn't move the ball to within our kicker's 60 yard field goal range.

I'd like to see someone run with this. We couldn't even cross the 50 tonight and we a kicker that has a howitzer.

Just as Rome will never again be a world power, neither will Nebraska return to former glory. Nothing lasts forever and I'm proud to say we had one of the greatest dynasties in CFB history. But this game made me realize that we just plain f'ing suck. We play down to our competition and our offense is f'ing laughable. I hope neighborhood children throw dozens of footballs through Watson's windows tonight and take sh#ts on his doorstep.

And do you know what makes me most sick? It wasn't the Groza committee that cost Henery the award. It wasn't the NCAA or the Big 12. It was Watson and his dipsh*t squad who couldn't move the ball to within our kicker's 60 yard field goal range. Think about that for a second. No second half points against OU. We have the best kicker who maybe ever lived. He can damn near hit it from half a field away, and we still can't move it well enough to get 3 points. Tonight - couldn't get within range again. When you think about it, it's downright pathetic. Get rid of this moron and maybe we'll have a remote chance for a decent season next year.

Watson isn't about field goals, he's about big plays and touchdowns. It's just that, right now, he doesn't have the necessary talent or else the necessary talent isn't 100%. Give him time and wait for the right combination of personnel.

groundhog_day_header.jpg

Really hoping guys like Brion Carnes get a good look next year. I think someone like himself and Aaron Green could really help jump start our offense. I think Carnes will get a serious look based on his ability alone. Otherwise it's gonna be a looong 2011.

I think it's bound to be a loooong 2011 no matter what. There are no good answers at this point. Just varying degrees of pain.

Watson isn't about field goals, he's about big plays and touchdowns. It's just that, right now, he doesn't have the necessary talent or else the necessary talent isn't 100%. Give him time and wait for the right combination of personnel.

Are you kidding? How much longer do we have to put up with the 'he just needs the necessary talent' excuses? We've had three years of the same excuses. I'm sorry but he needs to move on. I think he wants to move on too. It's time. He wants to be a head coach and we desperately need a complete overhaul where offense is concerned.

Yikes.

Really hoping guys like Brion Carnes get a good look next year. I think someone like himself and Aaron Green could really help jump start our offense. I think Carnes will get a serious look based on his ability alone. Otherwise it's gonna be a looong 2011.

Throwing 18&19 year olds out on the field and expecting wins is usually recipe for disaster.

Throwing 18&19 year olds out on the field and expecting wins is usually recipe for disaster.

The key word is usually. Remember Steve Taylor? Someone named Frazier? Ahman Green? There's more. Nebraska has had guys who have came in and contributed as Freshman. It's not a guarantee that someone won't succeed because they happen to be young. At this point I'm open to looking at all options but if you'd like more of the same by all means.

Please tell me you are kidding here, did you forget the :sarcasm ?

We've recruited the "necessary talent". Then we failed to properly coach them.

groundhog_day_header.jpg

Jamal Turner says hello...

..... and 2+2= 23,556