From a UW fan

youdub

In no ways am I trying to talk smack, since you guys smacked us around on our own home turf. But at the same time, all the threads I see are how poorly you guys played.

While that may be true, there weren't any threads on how poorly UW played when you guys throttled us.

So seeing these threads, it's seems like you're mostly blaming T-mart and your OC, which all may be well and true.

But at the same time how can you diminish the fact the fact that your O-line, as well as your D-line, which are still MUCH more talented than our O/D lines, got absolutely man-handled. Call it poor coaching, motivation, but still .. . . It's hard to coach defeat against a DT or OT that weighs a whole lot less and is apparently a whole lot less skilled than you.

I'm still not trying to talk smack, but I'm just a little surprised you won't give my dawgs some credit.

I'm curious as to what you were expecting?

You are right. More than anything, the team, including the whole staff, came out flat. The same fire we saw out of your coaches and players, we never did out of ours (save for maybe Fonzie and a few exceptions). And we lost the battle of physicality, ESPECIALLY in the trenches.

The Taylor/OC issues are long festering issues that we saw symptoms of, rather than being the main reason we lost. Well, I should say, Taylor hurt us pretty bad but it's just speculative if Green could have done better given the chance.

You guys, have every right to come on here and talk smack, because smack is exactly what your team handed out last night. Congratulations!

In no ways am I trying to talk smack, since you guys smacked us around on our own home turf. But at the same time, all the threads I see are how poorly you guys played.

While that may be true, there weren't any threads on how poorly UW played when you guys throttled us.

So seeing these threads, it's seems like you're mostly blaming T-mart and your OC, which all may be well and true.

But at the same time how can you diminish the fact the fact that your O-line, as well as your D-line, which are still MUCH more talented than our O/D lines, got absolutely man-handled. Call it poor coaching, motivation, but still .. . . It's hard to coach defeat against a DT or OT that weighs a whole lot less and is apparently a whole lot less skilled than you.

I'm still not trying to talk smack, but I'm just a little surprised you won't give my dawgs some credit.

Referring to yourselves as the "dawgs" is incorrect. You should work on that.

Cool story bro.....

As mentioned above it's Huskerboard not huskieboard. What were you expecting? A bunch of threads titled "Damn Washington is better than we thought" Sorry but the 35 point loss to us in September still says something about how far your program has to go. Fortunately for you yours is heading in the right direction...

You guys came to play. You beat us and deserve all the credit. I also agree that our. Bigger/ alledgedly better o/d lines got manhandled. But we are not playing to our ability With all due respect, NU has a way of beating thenselves and tonight was an example of that..again. You beat us with 95 yards of penalties and 1XX yards of offense. We will take some of the credit for the loss along with you. Congrats on a the win. I am not convinced you are all that quite yet

In no way am I saying we "are there" yet. We're losing Locker, Foster, and most likely Polk due to his running style.

Don't blame penalties though when you can clearly see in the replays how hard you were riding our WRs.

I honestly could say the refs did an *even* job at calling the game. They missed/made bad calls on both sides.

in college football, the DB can touch the WR as long as the ball is not in the air. just to clarify...

yeah, you guys came to play and had a certain revenge factor mixed in there. congrats. i hope this sealed watsons tenure here

You guys came to play. You beat us and deserve all the credit. I also agree that our. Bigger/ alledgedly better o/d lines got manhandled. But we are not playing to our ability With all due respect, NU has a way of beating thenselves and tonight was an example of that..again. You beat us with 95 yards of penalties and 1XX yards of offense. We will take some of the credit for the loss along with you. Congrats on a the win. I am not convinced you are all that quite yet

In no way am I saying we "are there" yet. We're losing Locker, Foster, and most likely Polk due to his running style.

Don't blame penalties though when you can clearly see in the replays how hard you were riding our WRs.

I honestly could say the refs did an *even* job at calling the game. They missed/made bad calls on both sides.

Is it Fonzie or Princes fault that your recievers are not good enough to break their jam? Even Todd freakin' Blackledge said that Washingtons recievers are not good enough to beat them off the line.

• Fire 1

Obviously Washington wanted it more, they played well enough down the stretch to get there so they wanted to be there. We made mistakes down the stretch and got worse as the season went on at least on offense. We played absolutely horrible last night, we didn't look prepared at all, lost, and had absolutely no emotion. Hell even Alex Henery played bad! U-Dub won it and that's all that matters, excuses or not. See you next season, we'll get scoreboard back soon enough. :)

faced with that abortion of a performance and the dogs come up with a grand total of 10 earned points? HAHA - come to lincloln in september and you will see why washington deserves no credit for this debacle. thanks for the cheap shots and tell locker he looked like an idiot spiking the ball in the end zone. 56-21 in the game that mattered - remember that?

faced with that abortion of a performance and the dogs come up with a grand total of 10 earned points? HAHA - come to lincloln in september and you will see why washington deserves no credit for this debacle. thanks for the cheap shots and tell locker he looked like an idiot spiking the ball in the end zone. 56-21 in the game that mattered - remember that?

------------------

Call it a debacle, call it whatever you want. But your team got spanked by a team you beat by 5 touchdowns earlier this year. Cheap shots? Did you see the shot Locker took that should've knocked him out of the game? He was down and took a hit in the back of his ribs.

I realize that it's hard for you to stomach this loss but come on man, let's keep it clean. I just wanted to hear from some Husker fans and so far you're the only sour one that's posted.

And yeah I saw that spike he had in the endzone after two of your defenders literally bounced off him.

Eh blow off the cheap shots Youdub, we expected more from our season and it didn't turn out the way we hoped.

On that note, UW played their *sses off last night w/ a lot of passion and heart. That's the way a team should play! Congrats on the victory...Locker proved he's a gamer. Good luck next season and we'll meet up again.

[

Did you see the shot Locker took that should've knocked him out of the game? He was down and took a hit in the back of his ribs.

They were playing football last night, hits like that happen in every game, its the nature of the game. A dirty play that should be pointed out is when Taylor shot putted the ball, but then the UW player pretty much punched him in the head in the first quarter.

------------------

Call it a debacle, call it whatever you want. But your team got spanked by a team you beat by 5 touchdowns earlier this year. Cheap shots? Did you see the shot Locker took that should've knocked him out of the game? He was down and took a hit in the back of his ribs.

I realize that it's hard for you to stomach this loss but come on man, let's keep it clean. I just wanted to hear from some Husker fans and so far you're the only sour one that's posted.

And yeah I saw that spike he had in the endzone after two of your defenders literally bounced off him.

You mean the one where he slid head first instead of feet first? That's on him. Learn to slide properly and it's an non-issue.

How about your medical staff clearing him to play when he obviously suffered a concussion. Then giving us the BS excuse that his helmet slid up over his eyes and held them closed? He couldn't open his eyes because was unconscious. Was it helmet to helmet? Possibly. Did he slid head first into an already diving defender? Absolutely.