What is our offensive "identity"?

So under Watson/Callahan we were a west coast offense. Last year we attempted to be a zone read offense, but found out we had a QB not capable of running the zone read, then tried to be a power running offense.

This year we found our zone read qb, lit up the scoreboards then abandoned it for a power running game when he got injured. Mixed in with an air assault game vs. oklahoma st.

Considering Taylor was finally healthy again, I expected to see us in the shotgun running zone reads and play action passes, yet we opened up under center with power running.

Then we went to the wildcat offense.

What exactly, other than inept, pathetic and lousy, would you call our offensive style?

If someone were to ask you what nebraska's offensive game plan was, what our "style" was, what would you say?

I'm at a loss for what it is we're even trying to do on offense at this point.

Depending from week to week how healthy our qb is, we will either be a zone read, shotgun air assault, power running or wildcat offense?

Thats simple, 3 plays is our identity. We run on first, right...second we run left....third we try a play action pass either over our receivers head, way short on the pass, or at his feet. My wife who watches maybe 3 total games a year was calling the plays before Watson did last night. When that happens, you know the other teams DC knows whats coming. My wife is beyond football stupid and knew what was going to be ran 99% of the game. This is simply unacceptable in any way shape or form.