Bo gotta go?

ricks1113

This thread is ignorant. Anybody who know anything about college football knows it takes longer then 3years for a coach to build a NC football team. It took osbourne over a decade. I do think there needs to be some changes to the offensive staff.

100% correct........nuf said.

Oklahoma, Florida, and Alabama say your 100% correct is 100% incorrect. It does happen. Coaches have been able to build NC football teams in three years or less.

Bo doesn't need to go anywhere right now, but he needs to quit hiding behind the we didn't execute excuse and start winning the games that we shouldn't be losing, and quit trying to get past every question the media asked him because I think from our perspective as fans he hasn't gotten to that point, you know why Nick Saban can do that he won a NC as a head coach, Bo needs to realize yes he proved something to LSU but now it's time to prove something to Nebraska, a new start in the Big 10 could be just what he needs but he needs to make the changes that needs to be made, I'm talking about coaching changes, if he cares about this job and about Nebraska being back and here to stay then he has to make the tough calls and make the moves that will get this program going. Bo has a chance to be a great coach but he needs to make a huge step next year or real questions about his abilities as a HC will be heard louder than ever. GBR

This thread is ignorant. Anybody who know anything about college football knows it takes longer then 3years for a coach to build a NC football team. It took osbourne over a decade. I do think there needs to be some changes to the offensive staff.

100% correct........nuf said.

Oklahoma, Florida, and Alabama say your 100% correct is 100% incorrect. It does happen. Coaches have been able to build NC football teams in three years or less.

Many, many different factors in those situations. The most obvious being, none of those coaches (Saban, Stoops, Meyer) were first-time coaches.