Scott Frost

cerny50

Idk Frost seems like he'd be more of a QB's coach and make Watson OC only not QB coach, someone to be down on the field to work with the QB's when they come off the field, Watson is always up the box so he can't really coach em up quick one on one on the sideline which the past couple of years I think our QB's really needed someone that a had a feel for the game on the sideline that could coach them up.

Certainly not a big time QB recruit within the last day or so.

To clarify for those that are in the dark and completly clueless, you know you are out there, or to blinded by your anti-Watson glasses, zoogies is talking about Bubba Starling. So yes it has been said about the guy.

Or for those of us who don't religiously follow the recruiting trail or really care what recruits have to say

I know, boring subject, not gonna happen etc. But I would hope like no other that Gilmore is not returning for next season. Given the fact that Frost is one of the only WR coaches that has come up as a replacement does anyone think that Bo is just waiting until they are done w/ their game? Am I just dreaming that Gilmore is going somewhere else?