Braylon Heard did not make it

STOOBIE

I'm waiting this out, either cause I don't want to believe it or because I'm not sure how credible the source is

He didn't make it. He missed it by one point. He aint coming, trust me.

that poor kid.......

I think it's complete BS! The kid works his ass off only to be told by some blowhard from the Clearinghouse, "sorry Mr Heard but you are one point shy of meeting our criteria cut off". I'm disgusted!

Can he keep re-taking it and be here by fall camp? If so, not a HUGE deal. Yes, he misses spring ball and that would've helped, but let's get him here by Summer.

He will have to work his tail off. The next three test dates are Feb, Apr, and June. He obviously won't make it in time for spring ball, but he can still be here in the fall. I think he will be here come time for fall ball. Damn kid reminds me of Rudy trying to get into Notre Dame!

Call me a bad guy, but I really don't feel bad for Braylon. The ACT is really not that hard. I got a 28 on my first try and I literally (yes, I mean literally) did not study at all for it. If you can't meet the university's academic standards, that's not their fault and he shouldn't be treated any different just because he plays football.

• Fire 3