Wonderful Terrific Monds -- greatest football name ever

NUance

My favorites are Dick Trickle and Rusty Kuntz.

Harry Pitts

Semore Butts

IP Dailey

Hooflung Poo

See. I can do it too ;)

Except Dick Trickle and Rusty Kuntz are actual people...a baseball player stock car driver I believe

You would be correct my friend.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin:LOLtartar :LOLtartar :LOLtartar :LOLtartar :LOLtartar

my dad played with Wonder Monds, he told me this story:

He had that huge fro.

One day before practice, Osborne came up to Wonder during stretches and told him he needed to trim it up and get it under control. So, the next day Wonder took half a jar of Vaseline and greased his hair back real tight before practice, and told osborne he got it trimmed up, per instruction. Well, after a 2 or 3 hour practice, he took off his helmet and all the vaseline had sweat off or whatever, he took his helmet off and his hair popped back out to it's original fro and all the players just started cracking up. he never had to cut it.

• Fire 1

my dad played with Wonder Monds, he told me this story:

He had that huge fro.

One day before practice, Osborne came up to Wonder during stretches and told him he needed to trim it up and get it under control. So, the next day Wonder took half a jar of Vaseline and greased his hair back real tight before practice, and told osborne he got it trimmed up, per instruction. Well, after a 2 or 3 hour practice, he took off his helmet and all the vaseline had sweat off or whatever, he took his helmet off and his hair popped back out to it's original fro and all the players just started cracking up. he never had to cut it.

Ha ha ha ha! That is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...