diehard football fans, what do you do till spring?

as a fan of husker football, i like to get away from football a little. i check out the local basketball teams and see how the local boys are doing. then when spring comes along, i get the big red fever all over again.

the question is, what do you do in the off season? stories, comments, hobbies, post it and see if we can come up with some good ones. i coach basketball and keep up with the NU and creighton teams.(boring) how do you spend the football "off season"?

When you put it that way, maybe it isn't such a bad thing that we finished kinda poorly (did I really just say that?)

With all the Big10 hullabaloo we'll be experiencing this offseason, not worrying about our guys getting national title hype might be good for us.

Personally, I like to follow the combine and all that, I'm kind of a draft nerd. Then I like when March Madness rolls around. Then you have the Masters in April. By the end of April, courses will all be open and then I can worry about my own golf game until football season is back.

This offseason I'll be following my Bulls NBA wise, currently I'm following the Australia Open and am enjoying the end of a pretty good year in the NFL. GO BEARS! Husker wise I follow any recruiting news that might be going on. Besides that I'll be counting down the days until it gets warm! Period!

Please spring, come here early this year....