Interestin Article on Bubba Starling

Just saw a segment on him on KMBC Channel 9 in KC and he said it would be hard to pass up the money (from baseball). I don't think this young man will be wearing the Scarlet and Cream come this fall. I wish him much success in whatever he decides to do.

I wish him luck, I assume that most never thought he'd end up in but what the heck it's nice to have him as a possablity and I think the coaches have proceeded as if he is a long shot.

I thought this quote was interesting: "I do know this," Diener said, "He doesn't like people telling him that he's not going to play football."

I wish him luck, I assume that most never thought he'd end up in but what the heck it's nice to have him as a possablity and I think the coaches have proceeded as if he is a long shot.

I thought this quote was interesting: "I do know this," Diener said, "He doesn't like people telling him that he's not going to play football."

I wonder if that isn't more for the baseball people's benefit, a negotiation strategy. Letting them know they are going to have to pay him big dollars to get him to play baseball. If he goes in the top half of the 1st round the money will likely be way too good to pass up.

Face it guys, this kid is a high class individual, and doesn't know what he's going to do yet. I don't see him using the media as a negotiating tool, telling half truths, or being deceptive. It seems very obvious to me that he really just doesn't know and is being up front about it.

I have to agree with you landlord, he seems to be just going with it and taking it every day. I do like his comment that if he goes late in the first round he will do college, and if he goes higher, he doesn't know yet. It sounds like college is very important to him, but money is money.

I am not on the Bubba Starling commit train right now, even if he signs his LOI on Tuesday, if he is still with the team by fall camp, i guess that says it all.