Watson to NFL

I know there were some rumors floating around that Watson might look at the Redskins TE Coach spot, at least that's what they were saying after Jon Embree left to be Colorado's Head Coach. Possible landing spot there, a QB or TE Coach job seems in line, as those seem to be the positions he's most familiar with.

Yeah, I could see Watson turning out to be a better fit in the NFL than FBS. Like Bill Callahan. btw, the Jets OC, Brian Schottenheimer, is hanging by a thread. It'd be funny if Watson caught on at the Jets as his old boss' boss.

Yeah, I could see Watson turning out to be a better fit in the NFL than FBS. Like Bill Callahan. btw, the Jets OC, Brian Schottenheimer, is hanging by a thread. It'd be funny if Watson caught on at the Jets as his old boss' boss.

That would be pretty damn funny especially since the rumor is they don't get along anymore.

The Titans just fired their OC mike heimerdinger today. It could be a good fit. My link

bill callahan went from failed college head coach to pro line coach.

if shawn watson goes from failed college OC to pro OC, ill run naked through the old market.

maybe you meant he gets hired on with the new offensive staff? i even have a hard time figuring where he would actually fit. QB coach? nah. TE's? hrm. who knows. I know he has a decent offensive mind, but he's like the vanilla ice cream of coaches. He has NEVER really made a mark of success in any particular area.

and i agree zoogies, he's done a pretty damn good job with sanchez, and a group of cast-off, ego maniac receivers.

• Fire 1