SIGNED DT Vincent Valentine

Nexus

First off...... ERN, FLU, da Skers, girlknowsfootball......... and anyone else who seems to either do a lot of homework or is "in the know", you guys and gals are the bomb. I don't always agree with everything people say (which is why opinions are so awesome)....... but THANK YOU to all who have presented insight and information.

BIG ERN.... I sure hope you are right, and trust that you are..... but even if it turns out that VV changes his mind, you have done a great job.

• Fire 2

Just look who posted that, AFhusker. Hes about as pessimistic as they come almost to a point that im thinking hes probably a troll.

Just because I have an open mind I'm a troll? What kind of Fing logic is that? You "head in the sand people" are too funny sometimes.

I'm just passing along info that I heard from a reliable source. UF lost their DT and are talking to him. He's always been wishy washy and on top of that may not be bright enough to even make it once he gets to whatever college he chooses. So it may not matter where he says he's going, he may not last anyway.

Just look who posted that, AFhusker. Hes about as pessimistic as they come almost to a point that im thinking hes probably a troll.

Just because I have an open mind I'm a troll? What kind of Fing logic is that? You "head in the sand people" are too funny sometimes.

I'm just passing along info that I heard from a reliable source. UF lost their DT and are talking to him. He's always been wishy washy and on top of that may not be bright enough to even make it once he gets to whatever college he chooses. So it may not matter where he says he's going, he may not last anyway.

Having an open mind is great ...

Rivals has his ACT at 27. I think he'll be fine.

AF we don't always agree, but I always enjoy bantering with you. This one from you has me baffled, how do you get "committed to Florida" out of "the Florida coaches are speaking with him?" Do you assume that just because Florida coaches are putting the full court press on that the NU coaches don't know how to beat the press?

VV told the coaches he was N the other day. Now... because he has not signed a national letter of intent he does have the ability to change his mind no matter what he told the coaches. If Florida pushed hard after he told them he was N to NU and came in with a really good sales pitch there is a chance he is now thinking again, same could be for illinois. So with that said, I am confident he told the coaches he was N... I do not know what has transpired over the last few days so that could have possibly changed the situation. I do not think anyone except the coaching staffs know which hat he is going to pick up on signing day.