S Jordan Diggs [South Carolina Commit]

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

i don't like hearing this...

"I explained that to coach Bo (Pelini) when I was at Nebraska and as well when I was at Vanderbilt," Diggs said. "There is a feeling with me and South Carolina. It's something I have to do. Maybe I'll go there and South Carolina may not have those things I want in a school. Maybe it will. But it's definitely critical I go there. I have to.
Not to be Debbie-Downer but I think he has always wanted to go to South Carolina. I can understand that. His father went there and it might feel like home when he goes to visit.

As soon as I heard that his poppa played at USCe, I knew that there was a good possibility that he could go there. I do think it is strange in regards to how much he says he like NU, but this just seem to get drawn out. I do hope he chooses NU in the end though.

for me personally it sounds like he has to do it because of his dad in respect for him... im sure he is getting a lot of pressure from his pops.... he might love it and committ or it might just be nothing to him... but i get the feeling he has that 'i owe it to dad' kinda vibe

Ever since USC got Clowney, they have been able to attract higher profile defensive recruits. Jordan seemed like he was a 'Sker, but all of this Gamecock talk, I'm feeling a bit uneasy!!

GBR!

This. Cocky has been able to ride Clowney's wave of recruiting momentum. I'll even say that many of their fans aren't really considering NU a threat for Bullard because of Clowney.

Ever since USC got Clowney, they have been able to attract higher profile defensive recruits. Jordan seemed like he was a 'Sker, but all of this Gamecock talk, I'm feeling a bit uneasy!!

GBR!

This. Cocky has been able to ride Clowney's wave of recruiting momentum. I'll even say that many of their fans aren't really considering NU a threat for Bullard because of Clowney.

Don't get me wrong...Clowney is a beast, but 1 guy doesn't make a defense! There's WAAAAY more to factor in than the guy you will be trying to play opposite of. Things to factor in: Tradition, Pro Potential, Coaching, Location, Campus and sometimes the most overlooked thing Academics. If Bullard wants to be the second best DE on his team, whatever...

Back to Diggs...thank God for Michael Rose...hopefully he can get his "Brother" to pick NU! GBR!

GBR!

Don't get me wrong...Clowney is a beast, but 1 guy doesn't make a defense! There's WAAAAY more to factor in than the guy you will be trying to play opposite of. Things to factor in: Tradition, Pro Potential, Coaching, Location, Campus and sometimes the most overlooked thing Academics. If Bullard wants to be the second best DE on his team, whatever...

Back to Diggs...thank God for Michael Rose...hopefully he can get his "Brother" to pick NU! GBR!

Yes, Rose is a big pick up for a talent and leadership standpoints. As far as program comparisons, NU blows USCe out of the water like nobody's business with only location in the SEC being their ONLY edge.

Not really sure Rose and leadership go hand-in-hand. Remember, he's missed plenty of HS games because he hasn't had his sh!t together until recently.

That may be true, but I'd cut him some slack though, cause he's a young guy. But he's already giving his all to the program and he's not even on campus. It's not about making mistakes but rather learning from them.

247 is reporting a Nebraska/South Carolina battle for JD.

Did you expect anything less?? Not sure Vandy is gonna steal him, or a VERY down Vols program. It's been us and the 'c$%ks all along, with a hint of Michigan State. When it comes down to it, I think the Blackshirt tradition will win him over.

GRB!!!

247 is reporting a Nebraska/South Carolina battle for JD.

Did you expect anything less?? Not sure Vandy is gonna steal him, or a VERY down Vols program. It's been us and the 'c$%ks all along, with a hint of Michigan State. When it comes down to it, I think the Blackshirt tradition will win him over.

GRB!!!

I didnt expect anything less, just reporting what was said. PaulCrewe, EZ-E, and myself have said all along that South Carolina will be the other team to look out for.